RC51 Forums banner

North Carolina Riders

19K views 89 replies 30 participants last post by  James_03_rc 
#1 ·
are there any NC riders on here? if so where about in NC are you guys? maybe we could get together and have a ride.

#4 ·
about 90 miles east of Asheville in Mocksville, NC. Riding a 03' RC51 but still a place in my heart for my '06 SV650S :)

#5 ·
Don,t live up there but do go several times a year, I stay in Topton NC, just north of Andrews anyhow will be up there on Labor day weekend and possibly the following week will be riding the gap, hwy 28 to and from Franklin, down to Helen GA down the Richard Russel, thru Suches back up 129 and so on...:rolleyes:

#14 ·
Any NC RC's out there?

#18 ·
I'm From Winston-Salem, NC and go back there a lot but stay in VA Beach........military..........so TWIGGS I'm not sure how far I am from you but I ride down to Kitty Hawk a lot. Chasing Chaos if I'm ever back in the Triad we should kick it up. I usually ride the RC from VA to W-S, NC and always looking to ride

#20 ·
do have an email I can hit you up at?? i'll be home for 9 days at the end of April

#21 ·
well im still here in jacksonville/wilmington area if anyone out here wants to ride some time

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.