Sato Racing RC51 Rearsets - Honda RC51 Forum : RC51 Motorcycle Forums
Go Back   Honda RC51 Forum : RC51 Motorcycle Forums > Platinum Vendor Area > Riders Discount

» Insurance
» Sponsors
» Our Partners
»ATV Reviews
»Motorcycle Games

Old 11-11-2010, 12:28 PM   #1
RidersDiscount
Platinum Site Sponsor

Default Sato Racing RC51 Rearsets

Sato Racing rearsets are premium components for the most discerning of motorcycle riders. The fit and finish of every piece is immaculate with absolutely no rough edges anywhere, few tooling marks and an overall logical layout. Parts are sculpted from high-quality, lightweight aluminum alloys that are then anodized in your choice of clear, black, or gold for a corrosion and scratch resistant finish. Stainless steel hardware is included with every kit that’s strong enough for racing and trackday use and most models also include a brake light activation switch for street use. MSRP $520 for RC51.

Available for all RC51 years and most late model sportbikes, Sato rearsets offer a wide range of adjustability with footpegs that can be moved back, forward or up for most applications. Many rearset kits also include adjustable toe pegs and allow the user to fine tune shift and brake lever throw ratios to dial in a very precise feel. Furthermore, double-miniature ball bearings are used for the shift and brake levers for superb lever action.

Sato Racing parts are not yet available on our website – for more information, contact MIKE at 866.931.6644 ext 804. You can also email us with any questions you have – send those to FORUM at RIDERSDISCOUNT dot COM with RC51 SATO RACING REARSETS in the subject line and we’ll get back to you right away.

Sato Rearsets are available in black …

… gold …

… or silver (clear anodized) for most applications.

Footpegs are easily adjustable by changing their position within a set of slots on the rearset bracket.

Some models permit the adjustment of the overall height of the rearsets at the front of the bracket. In this way, the adjustment of toe pegs is not as critical, simply adjust the position of the lever through the shift/brake rod to your preferred setup.

All Sato footpegs have a knurled finish. Also notice the outermost part of the peg is beveled to increase crash survivability. Instead of losing the entire peg, the tip will likely break off, leaving you with plenty of room to continue riding safely.

Shift pegs, along with their throw ratios, also allow you to move the toe peg backwards or forwards for most applications.

Become an RD fan on our facebook page

Visit our website at Riders Discount

Ask me about our specials!

Last edited by RidersDiscount; 01-06-2011 at 10:55 AM.
RidersDiscount is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-12-2010, 02:48 PM   #2
ARSEY51

Sato rearsets in black pm your best price to 92683

thanks
Old 11-12-2010, 03:08 PM   #3
RidersDiscount
Platinum Site Sponsor

Give me a few

Here's a photo of them mounted up on an RC51.

Last edited by RidersDiscount; 11-12-2010 at 04:58 PM.
Old 11-12-2010, 04:57 PM   #4
HOOVY

Default Been looking for a set!!

How about a black set to 24445 VA.
Might talk the wife into a set for Christmas. THANKS Great site HOOVY
HOOVY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 04:59 PM   #5
RidersDiscount
Platinum Site Sponsor

Sending you some info now.

Old 01-05-2011, 12:11 AM   #6
jogi321

Default Brake switch?

Hi Guys,

I'm a new RC51 owner and just had a quick question. The bike i purchased has these or very similar Sato racing rearsets installed on it. One thing I noticed is that the brake light does not go on when you press on the brake and then i noticed that the brake switch is no where to be found.

So is that one of the drawbacks of getting these rearsets? No brake light with the rear brake?

Thanks... appreciate the help!
jogi321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 10:49 AM   #7
RidersDiscount
Platinum Site Sponsor

You will want to install a banjo bolt pressure switch. Not a draw back as it is included with the rearsets from Sato. If you have genuine Sato's talk to the former owner and see if he has that switch. They run about $20.00 if you need to purchase one.

Old 01-05-2011, 01:17 PM   #8
MorpheusRS

Could you PM me a price of Gold ones shipped to 07010, and do these come with the brake switch? Thanks.

2007 RSV1000R - Penske triple clicker, Ohlins forks, Ohlins steering damper, Leo Vince titanium full system, race ECU, Brembo mono-blocks, Braided lines, Race battery, etc.. - Track whore.

2004 Hemi Durango - Tow duty
MorpheusRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 10:23 AM   #9
RidersDiscount
Platinum Site Sponsor

PM sent, thanks!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement