LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 36 (permalink) Old 02-27-2014, 12:20 AM Thread Starter
Lifetime Premium

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
Garage
A-hole jerk face in parking lot

So today, I walk out to my baby...
This jerk (Disney version) parked his bike on top of mine!!!
It was a piece of shit Kawasaki Vulcan. The guy pulled up so close to me that when he put it on his side stand, he obviously had to get off on the other side. Let's just say there was so much weight on mine it freyed my heat wrap on my exhaust.
Couple scuffs here and there... scratched my headlight. Ding here

The dude walked away!! Didn't fix it, didn't park somewhere else, nothing!!
I wanted to push his bike over!!
I am so mad right now! Trust me, I was much more irritated earlier today.

I try really hard to keep my bike clean, but because there are inconsiderate bastards out there...

Filed a police report, well see what happens.
My bike will be getting fixed!

Riding is what keeps you on your toes...
~BOTM - April 2016, May 2015, September 2014~
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 36 (permalink) Old 02-27-2014, 02:38 AM
Lifetime Premium

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Quoted: 159 Post(s)
Sorry to hear this buddy. Unbelievable... why would anybody be that inconsiderate, I wonder? Here where space is usually at a premium people always respect another's property. When opening their car doors next to another, they'll be careful to close their mirrors (electrically) and open their doors without banging into someone else's car.
No way anybody would ever park a bike touching someone else's.

I dunno, the guy must've been high as a kite or something to be that stupid... hope you sort it out.

Euro RC51 SP2: HRC WSB Ti Hi-Level, T1 Airbox & Snorkel, PCIII, Dymag CA5 Carbon Wheels, Ti64 Spindles (F, R & Swing Arm), Mori Link, Maxton GP7 Shock & Ohlins 832 Forks, Brembo GP Calipers & SBK narrow track (F), Braketech Disc (R), Brembo billet Underslung x 2 Brembo RCS, Tyga Triple, 7075 Stem, Probolt Titanium all over, Babyface rearsets, MR Complete Carbon Lineup, Custom Undertail & CBR 1000 LED, Watsen LED Indicators, Harris Brace, Giles clip-ons, Corbin seat, etc. 2013 BOTY.
post #3 of 36 (permalink) Old 02-27-2014, 03:17 AM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Bro, thats messed up but where is the picture!!

Colt
00 RC51 #1119
97 CBR F3

post #4 of 36 (permalink) Old 02-27-2014, 03:49 AM
Lifetime Premium

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
That is unfortunate. You are a better man than me too...I probably would have tipped his bike over (at least the younger me would have).

Hopefully the police report will sort it all out. Taking the higher road will bring you good fortune in the future.

2001 SP1 (sold)
2004 SP2 (properly stored)
2012 Ruckus (stolen)
2015 Grom (under construction)

Weyrauch pronounced (Y Rock)...Rock for short.

Semper Fidelis
post #5 of 36 (permalink) Old 02-27-2014, 08:01 AM

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by weyrauchrc51 View Post
That is unfortunate. You are a better man than me too...I probably would have tipped his bike over (at least the younger me would have).

Hopefully the police report will sort it all out. Taking the higher road will bring you good fortune in the future.
Well put and very true ROCK...

However if some worthless bastard f'ed my bike by being that stupid I would throw that vulcan P.O.S. to the ground jump on the shitheap with my boots on until the fuking gas leaked a puddle around it and then toss a match on the works ride away and think nothing of it

Well I posted that 30 minutes ago and now realize why sometimes we need a timeout...

Last edited by wingnutt; 02-27-2014 at 08:30 AM.
post #6 of 36 (permalink) Old 02-27-2014, 08:25 AM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by weyrauchrc51 View Post

Like you in my younger days I'd of politely stabbed him in the face.... twice.

Now however I'd flick his kill switch off, he's probebly so dumb it would take him weeks to figure it out...

So take solace in the fact that he's probebly amazed hourly by the immensity of his own stupidity.

Kudos to you on your reaction.

2004 SP2 NHR #000040
My biggest fear is that when I die
my wife sells my bike for what
I told her it cost.
post #7 of 36 (permalink) Old 02-27-2014, 08:30 AM
Lifetime Premium

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
well i would have calmly walked to the nearest place that has those small packets of sugar and poured it right in his gas tank......but then again, i am the RC-Devil

nobody touches my RC.

2003 SP2: Everything I could find.
1991 Honda HawkGT
2008 XR650L
Dec. 2011&2013, Sep. 2015, May 2019 BOTM
post #8 of 36 (permalink) Old 02-27-2014, 08:31 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
I wouldve armor-all'd his seat and cut off his grips. Haha kidding, not kidding. Way to take the high road. Takes a lot of strength and control to do what you did. I'm sure you were boiling up inside. Now onto the pics!!

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

'08 HD Dyna FatBob
'03 RC51 #153 - fastest RC ever built - SOLD
'03/13 BOTM - thx every1!
post #9 of 36 (permalink) Old 02-27-2014, 09:01 AM
Lifetime Premium

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Quoted: 159 Post(s)
A long time ago (In the UK) I hatched a plan to rot eggs to varying degrees and carry a couple in a little case on my top yoke...

They'd come in useful for when I asked people for an apology for the things they did that put me in danger...in the event they reacted, er "WRONG!!!!".

But nowadays I know although it would have been satisfying - it certainly wouldn't have done any good at all for bikers in general (I mean - can you imagine the smell that would linger in a car if someone chucked a rotten egg inside? ).
I just tell myself that losing it is only going to give me stress and besides I've done my share of wrong on the roads (speeding and slicing through traffic for example) so it would be hypocritical to castigate drivers for being rotten...

...But in this instance. Man, it would have been soooo tempting to chuck the entire egg collection at his bike before leaving, hypothetically of course.

Euro RC51 SP2: HRC WSB Ti Hi-Level, T1 Airbox & Snorkel, PCIII, Dymag CA5 Carbon Wheels, Ti64 Spindles (F, R & Swing Arm), Mori Link, Maxton GP7 Shock & Ohlins 832 Forks, Brembo GP Calipers & SBK narrow track (F), Braketech Disc (R), Brembo billet Underslung x 2 Brembo RCS, Tyga Triple, 7075 Stem, Probolt Titanium all over, Babyface rearsets, MR Complete Carbon Lineup, Custom Undertail & CBR 1000 LED, Watsen LED Indicators, Harris Brace, Giles clip-ons, Corbin seat, etc. 2013 BOTY.
post #10 of 36 (permalink) Old 02-27-2014, 11:18 AM

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 99 Post(s)
I prob would've waited until he was out of sight and then moved his bike ... out into the middle of the lane in everybody's way. And then left.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda RC51 Forum : RC51 Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode