RC51 Forums banner

Tons Of Thanks..

1K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  gts455 
#1 ·
I am hoping to get the tank painted black next week. I went with the repsol body replica. I am fairly pleased with the finished bike. New tires,forks,tank,body,and the list go on and on. I went over this bike from head to toe. I think it is around a 8.5 as far as the body fit and finish. I think the mechanical parts are near a 10. Horn doesnt work and one blicker blicker faster than the other. The bike sounds awsome, It has jardine carbon fiber full exhaust on it.
I want to thank everyone on this site who helped me,Sub sailor was one but can,t remember the others. I am going to try to get a before picture and a after picture on here if I can.
I am going to ask 4500 for the bike now that it is done. Good price or bad? It had around 17k on it and it is a 2002. New tires,fresh oil,fresh ,plugs Freshly cleaned injectors and new regulator.Am I close on the price. At that price I will not make much but will get to build more bikes. Thanks again for the help everyone.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.