Feedback on forum sponsor and great local shop in Atlanta GA area - Honda RC51 Forum : RC51 Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 07-06-2011, 10:31 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Thumbs up Feedback on forum sponsor and great local shop in Atlanta GA area

Well I recently bought my first RC51 off Craigslist and after some strange fork seal leaking issue my local dealer informed me that my forks were actually bent. They didnt even know how I was riding the darn thing. I am in no way a professional rider and had no idea, but the money they were talking about to correct the issue was about the same as what I paid for the bike. So after some research Ben from rc51parts.com helped me out with a set of new forks resprung for my weight by Dan Kyle, and also supplied me with some new front rotors as the ones I had were warped, for a fraction of the price of new honda parts. The customer service was top notch and I would recommend anyone to use their services if they have what you need try them out. I am also in no way a mechanical person, so a friend of mine who is a local drag biker recommended me to Livengood Motorsports in the NE Atlanta area in Georgia. Brian Livengood runs this shop and is a top notch mechanic for many racers on the east coast and beyond. As you may or may not know Brian used to be a pro AMA superbike racer and has an incredible history. It was really cool to meet him and have him help get my SP2's front end straightened out. If you are in the Atlanta area and have an RC51 or any other kind of bike look up Brian at Livengood Motorsports and tell them Brian Durham sent you from the rc51forums.com. Also make sure to check out site sponsor rc51parts.com Ben was extremely helpful and responsive to both of my orders.

Now I cant wait to take my SP2 back to Brian to get the PCIII and custom dyno work done!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda RC51 Forum : RC51 Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode