mark from black dragon exhaust/carbon partz - Honda RC51 Forum : RC51 Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 10 (permalink) Old 09-11-2011, 12:50 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
mark from black dragon exhaust/carbon partz

has anyone heard from him or seen him around? i places a pretty large order through him about two weeks ago and i havent heard from him since the payment was made. im not trying to jump to conclusions but i sent him 2 emails in the past three days and havent heard anything back and hes usually pretty good about getting back through email even on weekends and the last email i sent i got a, email delivery failure back.

any help is appreciated, and if you happen to read this mark im just wondering what the status is on my order since it needs to be shipped this week in order for me to have it in time.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old 09-11-2011, 01:14 PM
Lifetime Premium

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 80 Post(s)
He got droped from this forum, cuz he wasn't a sponsor or something. There's a thread somewhere on here about it. I've seen him lurking around on another forum. Pm me and I'll send you a link.

Good luck.

James
post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old 09-11-2011, 01:55 PM
Lifetime Premium

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Right from his website:

Due to my new work schedule i am now unable to get the time to keep up with my old time frames. I only work on them on Saurdays and it takes at least two to get the parts done so expect three weeks to get them from order. I am sorry for the longer delay and i hope to change this ASAP. Thanks again for the support and understanding!

You really want to spend your money on parts from a guy that can't even post something on his own commercial website without misspellings? Good luck with that.

post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old 09-11-2011, 10:28 PM Thread Starter

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by b.miller123 View Post
Right from his website:

Due to my new work schedule i am now unable to get the time to keep up with my old time frames. I only work on them on Saurdays and it takes at least two to get the parts done so expect three weeks to get them from order. I am sorry for the longer delay and i hope to change this ASAP. Thanks again for the support and understanding!

You really want to spend your money on parts from a guy that can't even post something on his own commercial website without misspellings? Good luck with that.
I see no reason to bad mouth the guy, this is the exact reason I only lurk on here, i feel like I'm on honda-tech with all the cry babies. I've had no problems with the transaction up until this point so I assume he is busy but I would like to get in touch with him to get the status on the order. Thank you to anyone else who has been willing to help.
post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old 09-11-2011, 10:43 PM

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 317 Post(s)
I wish I would have listened earlier on. I've been waiting almost 2 months for an endcap for one of the mufflers I bought from him. His supplier had some problem. I'm still waiting. Mark promised me 2 new cans. I only had a problem with one. But it's a bad enough problem that I just wont run them as is. It's functional, just the cosmetics of the end cap suck. And the inner core is slipping upwards and needs to be fixed.
All in all, the system is ok. When the problems are fixed, I'll run them. It's just taking forever. and ever.
Plus, maybe his area was hit by all the chaotic weather from Irene.

John, 2000 RC51 #000100

Last edited by jondog9; 09-11-2011 at 10:52 PM.
post #6 of 10 (permalink) Old 09-12-2011, 12:13 AM
Lifetime Premium

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by forcefanajd View Post
I see no reason to bad mouth the guy, this is the exact reason I only lurk on here, i feel like I'm on honda-tech with all the cry babies. I've had no problems with the transaction up until this point so I assume he is busy but I would like to get in touch with him to get the status on the order. Thank you to anyone else who has been willing to help.
It says right on his website that he will not be able to make stuff like before and that it might take longer.

I was merely pointing out that if he is making obvious misspellings on his website that is a reflection of his professionalism. In business as in life: perception is everything. If he can't take the time and effort to spell things correctly on his website, is he going to take the time to make your parts correctly? Or make the effort to get them done on time?

He has posted on speedzilla today, obviously more important than responding to you or making the parts that you paid him for......

Last edited by b.miller123; 09-12-2011 at 12:15 AM.
post #7 of 10 (permalink) Old 09-12-2011, 01:25 PM

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 317 Post(s)
Mark contacted me today. He's checking in and reading.
His intent is good and sound.
His communication skills need improvement. And he takes things to personally. That's a hinderance in running a business.

I have lot's of pictures of my blackdragon exhaust. The good, the bad, and the ugly.
The ratio on my product at this point is 80% good, 10% bad, 10% ugly.
The 80% good is the overall appearence, sound, quality, and the fact that Mark allows you to customize your exhaust ANY way you want.
The 10% bad is the inner core of one can slipped out of position by about 1/2 inch.
The 10% ugly is the endcap after a re-welding attempt. It looks bad.

I feel reasonably sure we will work this out just fine. It's just hard waiting.

John, 2000 RC51 #000100

post #8 of 10 (permalink) Old 09-14-2016, 08:25 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Thread revival:

Is Mark still making the exhaust? From a distance the high mount short cans are the best looking out there.
post #9 of 10 (permalink) Old 09-16-2016, 10:02 PM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Is this MRGRN from Speedzilla?
post #10 of 10 (permalink) Old 09-17-2016, 01:41 PM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Yes it is.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda RC51 Forum : RC51 Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode