Odometer reset at start up????
- I use my Odometer to track mileage fuel consumption and determine when to fill up (like most of you I am sure)
- Not a lot of time on this machine
- Noticed the OD reset to 0 miles during trip and attributed it to a double bump or long depress which could have caused this and wrote it off
- Did it again a week later???
- This morning I checked before I pulled out and it was 0 miles (after being set at fill up 30 miles or so prior). I even pulled off my glove this time going from engine temp (which i usually have displayed) to make sure I feel one single crisp button momentary action and not holding down.
Can some one explain whet I am seeing? Is it a bad meter? Am I just a dork?
2004 RC51 Nicky Hayden, PCMIII, Sato-Low Mount
1994 FZR600, KTMSXC625 Thumper, Honda Metro, 150cc Puma