took the RC to work today :) - Honda RC51 Forum : RC51 Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 17 (permalink) Old 03-15-2012, 09:28 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
took the RC to work today :)

was just wondering if any of y'all still smile ear to ear when you get to snap the throttle wide open on your RC and hear that wicked exhaust note?! everytime i ride its like the first time all over again! lol... what a great way to start the day!!!

01 RC Repsol plastics, hotbodies undertail, Scott's damper, power commander III, Jardine 2-1, k&n, flapper mod and some other goodies.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 17 (permalink) Old 03-15-2012, 10:02 PM

Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Quoted: 88 Post(s)
Hell yeah!!
I've had mine in pieces for two years for various reasons.
I can't wait until I check off the last item and get to ride it.
post #3 of 17 (permalink) Old 03-15-2012, 10:05 PM
Lifetime Premium

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 226 Post(s)
I have been know to "forget" my way to work and my boss gets a text...

Sub, you are going to have to cut off at one mod at a time and just ride the damn thing.

The very first schoolbook that was written had God all over it. --Dave Mustaine

post #4 of 17 (permalink) Old 03-15-2012, 10:09 PM Thread Starter

sub I feel ya brother I just replaced my whole harness and wrapped it all nicely with heat wrap and did some other maint stuff while I had it ripped apart. been down for a while and just recently got it back up. hope ya he it done soon man!

Madbuyer I messed up and didn't text one time... luckily I kept my job! lol I somehow lost track of time......

01 RC Repsol plastics, hotbodies undertail, Scott's damper, power commander III, Jardine 2-1, k&n, flapper mod and some other goodies.
post #5 of 17 (permalink) Old 03-16-2012, 10:07 AM

yeah I've been riding into work the past two days. It's been in the mid-80's and sunny around here! I love hitting up the exhaust but then it's back to traffic - boo...
post #6 of 17 (permalink) Old 03-16-2012, 07:46 PM
Hig
Lifetime Premium

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
I ride to work everyday that I work (2-3 days a week) Thank god I leave before traffic starts and get home long after traffic crams up in the afternoon. The plus side of long hours? "Unrestricted" commute (if ya know what I mean)

2001 #62. Ohlins rear/valves, Micron high mount, HyperPro damper, SharkSkinz, Tyga billet triple clamp, Tyga Carbon Fiber fender and hugger, Ti bolt/custom subframe/alien motion 8 cell diet, 15/41 520, COP conv. PCIII, Venhill lines, modified air box, turn signals in headlights...<deep breath> ZG Touring windscreen, Tech G rear sets, CRF450 rear master w/HRC cover, Tokico 6 pots w/V-pads, CRG Bar end mirrors, PSR Shorty levers-use only clutch, wanna-be basic racer paint, Roman Gold PC wheels
post #7 of 17 (permalink) Old 03-17-2012, 09:59 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hig View Post
I ride to work everyday that I work (2-3 days a week) Thank god I leave before traffic starts and get home long after traffic crams up in the afternoon. The plus side of long hours? "Unrestricted" commute (if ya know what I mean)
where r u in Texas brother?

post #8 of 17 (permalink) Old 03-17-2012, 12:35 PM
Hig
Lifetime Premium

El Paso. Spent a few years in SA myself, wish it was a lot closer than 8 hours...

2001 #62. Ohlins rear/valves, Micron high mount, HyperPro damper, SharkSkinz, Tyga billet triple clamp, Tyga Carbon Fiber fender and hugger, Ti bolt/custom subframe/alien motion 8 cell diet, 15/41 520, COP conv. PCIII, Venhill lines, modified air box, turn signals in headlights...<deep breath> ZG Touring windscreen, Tech G rear sets, CRF450 rear master w/HRC cover, Tokico 6 pots w/V-pads, CRG Bar end mirrors, PSR Shorty levers-use only clutch, wanna-be basic racer paint, Roman Gold PC wheels
post #9 of 17 (permalink) Old 03-17-2012, 01:44 PM Thread Starter

dang that's a bummer. yea we are about a state apart... lol

post #10 of 17 (permalink) Old 03-17-2012, 02:47 PM
Hig
Lifetime Premium

A state and another country, lol. So glad I don't have to stay much longer. Moving back to Oklahoma to finish my graduate work and then who knows...Ireland/UK has been mentioned.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda RC51 Forum : RC51 Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode