Bigfoot! - Honda RC51 Forum : RC51 Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 07-01-2012, 11:30 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Bigfoot!

Had a sighting today. Headed west bound on hwy 20 out of Anacortes Wa.

I looked at him, he looked at me...didnt have time to get any pics

Looked like an 00-02 stock cans...anyone here??

2006 #215 PC3USB
soft rev, flapper, 15/41

"Just tell them you bought it to impress women and have no fucking clue what it is or what you are doing." b.miller123
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 07-01-2012, 11:55 PM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
No pics, didn't happen!

I been living right over there since November and have yet to see another one! Unless someone broke into my garage and took mine out for a spin since I'm in the desert and my wife went to florida this weekend for a few weeks. Are you sure thats what you saw? He's probably on the PNW forum, you should "missed connection" him or her. And what were you doing in my neck of the woods? Have you ever ridden HWY 9 from burlington south?

Colt
00 RC51 #1119
97 CBR F3
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 07-02-2012, 12:05 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clutchless45 View Post
I been living right over there since November and have yet to see another one! Unless someone broke into my garage and took mine out for a spin since I'm in the desert and my wife went to florida this weekend for a few weeks. Are you sure thats what you saw? He's probably on the PNW forum, you should "missed connection" him or her. And what were you doing in my neck of the woods? Have you ever ridden HWY 9 from burlington south?
LOL, i know what i saw! CBR's, R1's GSXR's go by without a second glance, but when i see an RC its like a tractor beam " jjjjjjjzzzzrrrrpppp"

Ya, old hwy 9 is one of my favs! I usually head north though, through Bryant(just n of Arlington) past big lake, then cross over I5 into Bham and back down chuckanut into Bow edison, and then through mt vernons tulip rout to the pioneer hwy into stanwood.

2006 #215 PC3USB
soft rev, flapper, 15/41

"Just tell them you bought it to impress women and have no fucking clue what it is or what you are doing." b.miller123

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 07-02-2012, 12:22 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clutchless45 View Post
Sooo when you say desert you mean?? Ill assume since your location is a large AF base you must be military? If so, then thank you for your service! Is Wa your home or just your current station?

2006 #215 PC3USB
soft rev, flapper, 15/41

post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 07-02-2012, 02:14 AM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Home is St Augustine Florida but Wa is where I hang my helmet for the next few years. Other than that we can talk in person when I get back. I have done all those roads except Chuckanut. I drove Chuck once in the car and it scares me. I heard some bad stories about that road for bikers so I will leave that one alone for now. I usually do some quick blasts up I5 to the Barnes and Nobles near bellingham mall to get my bike mags since thats the only place that carries them. (Superbike,Performance Bike,Bike"). You ever check out Redmond Exotics on Sat Mornings at the Redmond town center. Usually a lot of Duc's out there. I like parking next to them. Thier bikes tend to start leaking fluids when an RC is near!

Colt
00 RC51 #1119
97 CBR F3
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda RC51 Forum : RC51 Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode