code 10. - Honda RC51 Forum : RC51 Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 07-09-2009, 06:09 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
code 10.

hello

My bike is having some hesitation problems. i started out diagnosing it by checking the codes. code 10 shows. I went though all the connections however i can't get rid of it. that said though, i really don't think this would cause my problems

My bike will randomly cut out while driving. almost like the battery is lose or something...except everything is tight on the battery and its not really losing electrical power.

i recently tuned my PC3 but i don't think that would have anything to do with it unless it was screwing up and thus causing a momentary powerloss to the ECU.

based on its random behaviour, i would say its electric. all the connectors are clean and this was happening while it was warm and dry out.

Any suggestions as to where i should look next?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 07-09-2009, 08:43 PM

Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Quoted: 88 Post(s)
Code 10 is the Baro sensor at the front of the snorkel.
Check the connection, wires, etc.
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 07-09-2009, 10:29 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
^i have already. i have a repair manual...gone through the basics as far as that is concerned. maybe the sensor crapped out? all the connections were tight and clean. i need to get a volt meter and check to see if its getting the voltage the manual says it should have.

i am going to go threw the ignition system once i get a chance to work on the bike again. i think that could cause my stumbling problems. also probably near time to do wires and plugs anyway.

Also...my fucking gas tank has spung another leak. what the hell is wrong with these things! is there anyway to get a gas tank that doesn't leak...are the sp2 ones less prone? if so, do they fit on an sp1? you would think this is a recall since this is a serious problem. i am searching for a tank atm however i may just fix it again. i fixed the last leak and the one spot i didn't do...has started to leak. i used jb weld and cleaned and scratched the surface i was appling it to. its just gay because this happens only when i just fill my tank. can't do it when the gas light is on.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda RC51 Forum : RC51 Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode