SE QLD bound - Honda RC51 Forum : RC51 Motorcycle Forums
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 03-17-2013, 07:50 AM Thread Starter
Junior Member
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 29
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
SE QLD bound

I'm in the process of moving to Qld (near Kilkoy) and I will have to put my SP2 through the motor inspection to change over the rego .
The problem is that my exhausts are very loud .
Would any body be kind enou to lend me some standard cans to help me get the bike through the pits ?
I would prefer not to buy some as I simply won't use them , unless I'm defected
If not I though of chucking some chicken wire in there !? haha
sandmacker is offline  
Sponsored Links

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda RC51 Forum : RC51 Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:


Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome