Thought I better get around to creating a thread for my SP2. It is a work in progress. I purchased her from a dealer in mint condition unmodified and currently has approx 13,000 kilometres on the clock which is about 8,000 miles in US terms. This is what she has as upgrades so far.
- Flapper Valve removal with Kyle block off fitted.
- CRG roller click levers
- Proton flush mount idicators
- Hot bodies undertail fited with brighter custom LED units
- Ladybird GP slip on system, banzai mount setup with two types of DB killers for various occasions
- Power Commander 3
- 520 chain conversion with 42 rear and 15 front sprockets
- Speedo healer
- HRC quick action throttle tube kit
- Dark tint headlight covers
She was bone stock when I bought her and is now slowly evolving.
Here are some pics.
Last edited by Gardz; 06-21-2014 at 05:39 AM.