Couple more questions..
1) I have a spare start button/kill switch thing, but the wires were cut. Is there an easy way to just transfer over the red kill switch or should I consider something else?
2) The guy who installed the PCII on my bike did somewhat of a hack job and my recent electrical woes have me wanting to redo the wiring harness. I'm planning on upgrading to a PCIII soon. Should I bother with putting in a new wiring harness or just unmate the PCII and deal with all the electrical tape?
3) Can a faulty clutch switch cause the motor to shut down?
4) Can a chain that kinks up slightly in a couple sections be repaired or would I be better off buying a new chain?
5) Sidestand Killswitch bypass... does it matter where along the line I cross 'em?
6) No matter how much I've tried to adjust my idle, the little twisty thing won't budge. I've tried to loosen the screw in there and whatever else, but it's not twisting. Is there some kinda trick to it?
7) I know having a bad ground connection to the battery can cause stalling, how would a loose positive connection affect the ride?