New to RC-51's, bought a project Bike --- What Parts Will Fit??
A couple weeks ago I came across a great deal on an 03 Honda RC-51. The bike only has 9,000 original miles on it with a clean title but is definitely in need of some love. I found an 01 SP1 that a guy is parting out but I'm not sure if the all the parts I need will fit.
Can someone tell me/point me in the right direction of finding out the differences between the SP1's and SP2's? Below is the list of parts I came up with, which ones will and won't fit my bike? Any help is much appreciated!
- Tail Fairing, Headlight Fairing and Possibly Tank
- Left Passenger Foot Peg Assembly (Missing Clicker Parts)
- Left Rearset (Driver Footpeg Assembly)
- Battery Hold Down Hardware
- Tail Light
- Rear Turn Signals
- Windshield Fasteners
- Left Headlight Lens
- Both Headlight Assemblies
- Second half of air intake tube (Speedo and Upper Fairing Mounts Broken)
- Left Radiator including Foam pieces and possibly Fan
- Front Brake Lever
- Clutch Reservoir Cap
- Bar Ends
- Front Turn Signals
- Gear Shift Lever
- Tail Bracket
- Left Exhaust Pipe, bolt nut washer and sleeve (attach to rearset)
- (2) Upper Rear Cowl Bolts
- 2 Brackets that hold nose cone to area just above radiators
- 2 Nose Cone Hardware to U
You Wana do Something Sweet?