When you go to look at this bike do the following:
1) Pull the side fairings to check for bent damaged stays.- signs of droppage
2) Coolant leaks.(Stains around the hose connections, on the parts immediately below/around the connections) Hose condition too.
3) Oil leaks-which are rare but happen.
4) Oil condition- look at the sight glass, if it hazed or etched, the oil wasn't changed with great regularity.
5) Brake/hydraulic fluids- cloud-old and needs replaced
6) You are near the first valve adjustment maybe barter a couple hundered off for that.
7) Chain alignment / lash- if its off or loose, the routine adjustments were neglected.
8) Transmission lash- If its sloppy, its been tracked or ridden really hard. You will have to ride to notice this. (Others may chime in here for more detailed diagnosis)
9) BUY THAT BITCH IF ALL OF THIS CHECKS OUT!!!
There is another list too if you buy it...