RC51 Forums banner

Running odd need help

1K views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  mayfiebl 
#1 ·
I know this is going to be tough via internet but I removed the airbox etc had to drill front stack screws changed the oil and Plugs tried to clean up every thing minus bodywork, She was running fine, Now she idles fine go's thru the gears but has about 50% of the power... The one of 4 throwoff tubes two were capped off both had oil (a little bit) in them well one fell off and I searched and searced I cannot find where it mounts, Like a crankcase block off or something....I pulled her apart two times both plugs get spark but again its like 50% as you ride away....ANY ideas????? I am stuck

#2 ·
It was the box

I read another member stating his was running odd, His black box was moving around, Funny I had put mine where it should have been well today I put it back to the mess i found....Runs PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:) I have no clue why but she runs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.