RC51 Forums banner

MCN Fantacy Road Racing

8K views 59 replies 7 participants last post by  gts455 
#1 ·
Notice that it's that time again. Not sure who set up the RC51 private group but it would be nice to have it again. Anyone remember who set up the private group?

#6 ·
basically you have 10 mil to hire 6 riders. You get points for race finishes and grid positions. keep in mind EVERY race counts and WSBK and BSB run 2 races each raceday where motogp is a single race.

#7 ·
my lineup right now

motogp- Stefan Bradl, Alvaro Bautista
WSB- Eugene Laverty, Tom Sykes
BSB- Tommy Hill, Alex Lowes

#8 ·
I joined.
I Like honda cant wait to go to indy this summer for my third trip to Moto GP
C Stoner HONDA
D Pedrosa HONDA
J Rea HONDA
H Aoyama HONDA
F Marino APRILIA
T Palmer HONDA

#10 ·
i wanted to....bad. But, idk. Tommy Hill is proven in BSB. He will put points up, guarenteed. Haga, i'm sure will do well but will he be at the top.....idk. It's not like BSB is amateur racing. I wanted to put Easton in there too, i just can't make the points work.....i'm already hurting in Motogp, but most of the points comes from BSB and WSBK since the have more races. I want Checa too.....i just could not make it work so settled for LAverty and Sykes.

#19 ·
Not off to a good start. First race of the season, no superpole. Someone in supersport died in an accident. Name has not been released yet. Thoughts and prayers go to him and his family.

#21 ·
of course Checa crashes dout first race.....why wouldn't he. At least he made up for it in the second race.

#22 ·
I got lucky on the second race and Biaggi fought back to a second place finish on race two. My second rider Zanetti finished 14th so I got a few points in that. good race and good round. hopefully things keep going well because no changes can be made until april 16th

#23 ·
great ride by Max and Sykes....i want to see more from Guigliano. I think he has potential. 9th and 13th not too bad for his first season so far.

#24 ·
first place on the leaderboard for the entire MCN site....not too bad. Finally a perfect weekend for me Carlos takes both races and starts out 3rd on the front row. Sykes takes second both races and started on pole. not too bad.

#26 ·
yeah.....i will have close to no points in motogp, for the first session. Put all my money into WSBK and BSB since they have the most races. Max has a history of not doing so well at Imola. I think 4th is his best finish, prior was 5th and before that i think 11th.

#28 ·
yeah, its completely different then last season for me.....i did terrible. i'll be hurting in a few of the motogp races, but i have a plan

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.