Track day at roebling in savannah June 14-16. Supposed to be a BMW RR fest but Nate told me anyone can go.
" We are pleased to announce that our 2nd annual "DoubleRFest 2013!" will take place at Roebling Road Raceway June 15-16th! Many have designated Roebling Road Raceway "Liter bike heaven" due to its very fast and flowing nature. This is an excellent opportunity for new, current, and potential BMW S 1000 RR/HP4 owners to come together and learn about these class leading Superbikes! On hand this year will be current Factory Test Rider Nate Kern and BMW Motorrad Motorsports Marc Bongers (Engine Management/Data Engineer for Melandri, Corser, Barrier) from the BMW factory WSBK and WSSK teams. With support from BMW Aftersales and the all new BMW High Performance race parts (HP) presentation, you will have in person answers for your RR's/HP4's in one place and from the experts.
At the track RR and HP4 Owners will have the ability to try the BMW HP Data Loggers on their RR's and have the data read back to you by Marc Bongers of BMW Motorrad Motorsports. An overview of the BMW HP RCK2 Kit (Race Calibration 2 Kit) by Marc and demonstrated by Nate Kern will give everyone and inside look as to how Badovini and Barrier have won back to back World Superstock Titles on The RR!
This year we will have a DoubleRFest 2013! Banquet that will take place at the Crosswinds Golf Club on the evening of the 15th starting at 7p.m.(20 minutes from racetrack). There we will have a full dinner and AV presentations for everyone and again a great opportunity too for riders to share in their love of our sport! We are also going to have a special VIP guest coming to ride at the event and dinner, but we will find out at The DoubleRFest 2013!
This power packed weekend with be very limited in rider space. There will be three riding groups (Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced) and each group will be capped at 15 riders! That means a lot of open track and a safer and steeper learning environment! Last years event was AMAZING and this year is already turning out to be the same and more! Multiple BMW Motorcycle Dealers will be on hand at our event, too.
Here are the details for DoubleRFest 2013!
Registration: [email protected]
*** REGISTRATION CUTOFF DATE FOR RIDERS IS JUNE 7TH!!! ***
- TWO DAY rider registration is $425 (includes Banquet ticket)
- ONE DAY rider registration is $250 (includes Banquet ticket)
- * Sunday only riders $225 (dinner's on you!)
Paypal or checks are accepted. Use [email protected]
for PayPal. Please include any fees in your payment as applicable. Checks can be mailed to Nate Kern, 2715 Cezanne Lane, Cumming, GA 30041. We will be trying to accept credit cards at the track this year, but this event is expected to sell out and it's likely same day registration will not be available.
- Additional banquet tickets can be purchased up to one week prior to the event for $30
* We will have chicken on the menu for you non-Pork eating crusaders!
- Riders meeting will be at 8 a.m. sharp each day! DO NOT MISS! MANDATORY TO RIDE!
- Trackside Tire Vendor/Service provided by MWC Performance Eric Komrowski. PLEASE Pre-purchase from Eric early and he will be able to assist in getting your tires mounted and balanced at the event. MWC will have pre-event tire specials too! Pirelli tires. [email protected]
- Gates will be open on Friday (14th) from 6pm to 10pm
Saturday (15th) the gates open at 7am and will close at 12pm (midnight)
Sunday (16th) gates open at 7am
* ZERO tolerance by Roebling management for fence jumpers! Once you're in, you're IN! Once gates close you're OUT! Please plan accordingly!
- Camping is allowed at the racetrack
- Comfort Inn and Suites (Pet friendly) outside of the Savannah Intl. Airport has always been good to us and has a reduced room rate with the "LCAR" code.
* There are many hotels to choose from outside of the Airport all within 15-20 minutes of Roebling.
Any additional questions please email [email protected]
June 15-16 (DoubleRFest)
Oct 7, 28th
With great enthusiasm,
Kern Track Days!"
Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App