RC51 Forums banner

Newb to RC51

2K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  MorpheusRS 
#1 ·
Hi 'n stuff - looking to add to my collection, but gotta get rid of the '08 600RR
first... :D

#3 ·
Good luck, I think you'll enjoy the change. I just got my RC about a month ago and it was an upgrade from my CBR600 F4i. Not as comfortable and terrible for a passenger (which is why I'm hanging onto the F4i for now) but so much fun. The torque and sound can't be touched by the CBR.

#4 ·
Welcome Cobra. '08 600 was the bees knees in the 600 class when they came out, just a great bike. I prefer the 1000rr for my size and weight, and the RC is well, perfect IMO. If you love torque and absolute solid cornering feel and a really s**t eating grin charging out of corners the RC is for you. :D

#5 · (Edited)
Thanks gang - I've been scanning through this forum's classified section, as well as keeping my eyes open on some of the other motorcycle message boards I'm on. Would love to find a nicely kept RC51 SP2.

I've also been keeping tabs locally on Craigslist and in other surrounding states (OH, PA, IN, IL, etc) in the Great Lakes region to find "the one." Hope I come across one before the weather turns to crap in another month or two, but I'll be patient and continue to search throughout the winter and keep my fingers crossed that I'll score one before next spring/riding season arrives.

:)

Keep the rubber side down...

#6 ·
youre gonna love it man, had mine for 2 years, and love it more every day.
cant seem to get another track/twistie bike.. commuters, sure i change em every year, but the rc stays

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.