Interesting facts about our nations debt. - Honda RC51 Forum : RC51 Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 38 (permalink) Old 06-14-2013, 01:58 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Interesting facts about our nations debt.

I thought some of you might want to see some facts and statistics about our nations debt timeline.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2013-0...all-us-economy

Doesn't look good for sure...

I have had some hope for the recovery. It did look like we were going to pull out of it but as time goes by here in MI I see more and more places closing still.
The state of MI is broke.

Yes interest rates are going up and that shows that there is life but IMHO I think that things will crumble way worse than the just recently seen.
Our government keeps the Money presses rolling round the clock to make the all mighty U.S. dollar.
The U.S. dollar is the world currency and other country's have to convert their currency to the U.S. dollar to buy and sell stuff like oil.
Most of the world was using U.S. currency but one by one country's are jumping ship from the dollar and using their own.
China and a few others have tried numerous times to change the world currency away from the U.S. and it seems they are stuck on doing so.
If that did happen the U.S. would not be allowed to just simply print $ anymore.

No I'm not a doomsday kinda guy but I don't like what's going on.

No Novels!

Fricken GOLD battery!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 38 (permalink) Old 06-14-2013, 02:06 PM Thread Starter

I forget what its called but many country's are pulling their gold and silver stocks out of the U.S. and bringing it home.
I do think that the whole world economy is in trouble but after the smoke clears and everyone peeps their heads up I wouldn't be surprised if a few other country's that were once laughed at held the reins of the world.

No Novels!

Fricken GOLD battery!
post #3 of 38 (permalink) Old 06-14-2013, 02:07 PM Thread Starter

And I just noticed how bad my spelling or typing or both really are... Ah well!

No Novels!

Fricken GOLD battery!

post #4 of 38 (permalink) Old 06-14-2013, 03:11 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to IM28702
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2strokersmoker View Post
I forget what its called but many country's are pulling their gold and silver stocks out of the U.S. and bringing it home.
Re-patrioting I believe is the term...

Whatever I lack in HP I make up for in just plain ol' crazy!!

2000 Corvette
2001 RC51
Not sure which is faster...
post #5 of 38 (permalink) Old 06-14-2013, 03:19 PM
Lifetime Premium

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
I thought it was called REVOLUTION

post #6 of 38 (permalink) Old 06-14-2013, 03:27 PM
Lifetime Premium

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Quoted: 159 Post(s)
As I see it, what we are going through is not accidental. De-regulation of banks in the US & Europe prior to the Lehman shock with mass-selling of subprime mortgages then bundling them all up as AAA rated packages and selling highly toxic packages wasn't something inadvertent. The seriousness of what is transpiring was, I believe - engineered from the start.

Some will know the Wall Street Crash of 1929 was engineered as a means to wipe out smaller competition of US private banks and confiscate many people's savings by effectively making them vanish. It was highly effective at achieving centralised banking control not least with the Fed resulting - which is controlled by a cartel of the 4 largest banks.

What is happening now seems to carry similar markings and trends to what happened 100 years ago, only this time the banking influenza is worldwide.

Recently there was a very interesting forced sell-off of Silver futures, or Silver promises in paper contracts in other words, by the largest investment banks forcing prices to drop dramatically. Silver had been oversold by over 800 times what physically exists worldwide, apparently and this could have meant huge losses for the banks holding the promises. The reason for causing dumping of prices was to limit the losses that would have been sustained by banks such as Morgan & Stanley. It makes no sense for gold & silver to go downward at a time like now. There is divergence appearing between paper contracts and physical precious metals. Price of precious metals is decided each day through teleconferencing of 7 of the largest banks and agreement of pricing.

Where is it all going? Difficult to say or predict for certain, but what is happening with some certainty is that all the creation of money is simply inflating a very large credit bubble. Each time it begins to deflate more money has been created and this monetising is like pouring water into a large pan of soup. It's dilution of value, not creation of it.
It's a bubble of credit & eventually all bubbles burst. Some say we're in a downward spiral and there's no stopping it.
Historically when the US printed money without gold backing in previous times, it led to collapse of currency & value.

It's certainly a mess. The Federal Reserve (& other central banks of other countries) are not government owned, nor is there any reserve as such.
If central banks were owned by governments there wouldn't be massive debt by the government to it. It's a licence to print money with impunity.

Government (US & other country's) are controlled by banks and corporations and don't answer to their people.

Iran sells it's oil in Euros and other currencies and this is a large threat to the US dollar, which is why the war drum has been beating for many years and there are sanctions. It's not really about presence of nuclear weapons. Not having to buy dollars to buy oil is a direct threat to the U.S. Iran sells to China, Russia, etc. It's recently opened a pipeline supplying sweet crude to Turkey and the flow is set to get stronger.

What we all know deep down for certain is that problems caused by lies in the first place are not fixable with yet more & more lies. Printing money is a lie, essentially because it's backed by nothing other than agreement of paper's worth. Lack of integrity leads to failure & lack of trust.

Remembering this was engineered in the first place, I believe there will be a collapse of paper money eventually. Maybe not so soon, I really don't know.
Then there will be a replacement and the IMF is the probable central supplier. Assets may hold more intrinsic worth than bank deposited money or cash.

What we all know deep down for certain through humanity is that problems caused by lies in the first place are not fixable with yet larger & greater lies. Printing money is a lie, essentially because it's backed by nothing other than agreement of paper's worth

The above is not necessarily fact, just my opinion and I am no expert. Just someone who has taken an interest in what's been happening since 2005 when I started asking myself where all the money floating around was coming from and what would happen when that bubble was bound to burst.
The bubble being inflated now is possibly the mother of all bubbles...

Euro RC51 SP2: HRC WSB Ti Hi-Level, T1 Airbox & Snorkel, PCIII, Dymag CA5 Carbon Wheels, Ti64 Spindles (F, R & Swing Arm), Mori Link, Maxton GP7 Shock & Ohlins 832 Forks, Brembo GP Calipers & SBK narrow track (F), Braketech Disc (R), Brembo billet Underslung x 2 Brembo RCS, Tyga Triple, 7075 Stem, Probolt Titanium all over, Babyface rearsets, MR Complete Carbon Lineup, Custom Undertail & CBR 1000 LED, Watsen LED Indicators, Harris Brace, Giles clip-ons, Corbin seat, etc. 2013 BOTY.
post #7 of 38 (permalink) Old 06-14-2013, 03:29 PM
Lifetime Premium

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
Scary stuff. Big things are going to happen in the near future.

2001 Honda RC51 SP1
1996 Honda CBR 900RR
2003 Aprilia RSV Mille R
1999 Aprilia RS50
2012 Triumph Daytona 675R (Sold)
2010 BMW S1000RR (Sold)
2005 Yamaha R6 (Sold)
post #8 of 38 (permalink) Old 06-14-2013, 03:33 PM

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 99 Post(s)
There are so many things good and bad, major and minor, happening at all times that it's hard to know for sure what's causing what. And the media only wants to tell us the bad. Since I'm not willing to become an activist, I'm going to continue to be an optimist and remain hopeful that everything will work out OK more or less, that the things we see good or bad are happening for a reason, that something better is around the corner, etc ... although it's difficult since I'm a Repub and it doesn't seem like our current Dem regime is doing anything good at all.

My political paragraph for today
post #9 of 38 (permalink) Old 06-14-2013, 04:36 PM Thread Starter

That was a great comment The Stig. Well put!

And here is the bubble! http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/a...mic-black-hole

And yes I'm sure that is a doomsday site.

No Novels!

Fricken GOLD battery!

Last edited by 2strokersmoker; 06-14-2013 at 04:39 PM. Reason: Added.
post #10 of 38 (permalink) Old 06-14-2013, 06:46 PM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
Economic Empires Eroding.

Good discussion, Gentlemen.
Excellent analysis, Stig.
My $ 0.02 worth is that everything is based upon Interest.
That is the worst thing that one can involve themselves in. And if you're Christian, Jewish or Muslim, it is specifically mentioned, in all relevent texts, as something to stay away from...
May God bless the USA.
And what is this ? No pics with any post ? Well, here is a shot of my computer screen at work. This is what I mostly look at when On Call. And the Coffee/Tea boy at work brews a mean cup of Cappuccino ! The other shot was taken at the George R. Brown Convention Center in Houston, TX. And of course, the mandatory pic of the bike.
Take Care.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Samsung Download May.1.2013 496.jpg
Views:	62
Size:	87.4 KB
ID:	18233   Click image for larger version

Name:	Samsung Download May.1.2013 563.jpg
Views:	60
Size:	95.4 KB
ID:	18241   Click image for larger version

Name:	Samsung Download May.1.2013 682.jpg
Views:	61
Size:	82.3 KB
ID:	18249  

Ride Safe & Friendly.
Regards,
Dr. Rahi.

Last edited by Muhammad Atif; 06-15-2013 at 05:23 AM. Reason: Sadly, after all those wasted years of an education, I still forgot how to spell the word 'coffee' !
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda RC51 Forum : RC51 Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode