some shout outs... - Honda RC51 Forum : RC51 Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-29-2013, 03:25 PM Thread Starter
Banned

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
some shout outs...

Well this place never ceases to amaze me...

I just wanted to shout out and give some props to some real good folks here.

The Stig, Duckie, Madbuyer, allchaos and James_03 I can't say it enough you guys are TOP NOTCH!

You all know how you have helped me out in one way or the other and I thank you all, I appreciate everything that you have guys have done for me and let it be known it will not be forgotten...

If you guys need anything and I'm in a position to help in any way...just ask and I will.

Carry on...

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-29-2013, 03:31 PM
Lifetime Premium

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 162 Post(s)
Garage
likewise bro...

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

-2001 Honda RC51 sp1 " Slightly Modified "
-2001 Honda 929RR Erion Edition
DuckHunterComposites
post #3 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-29-2013, 04:53 PM
Lifetime Premium

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 226 Post(s)
The feeling is reciprocal my good man.....

The very first schoolbook that was written had God all over it. --Dave Mustaine

post #4 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-29-2013, 05:17 PM
Lifetime Premium

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 80 Post(s)
You too man.
It's not everyday I trust someone enough to "gift" them the amount we agreed on for the Satos.
Thanks again for being a stand up guy yourself.

James
post #5 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-29-2013, 08:40 PM
Lifetime Premium

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Quoted: 159 Post(s)
I agree with the sentiments above. Would also like to thank Makis, Jondog9 and DucJr, as a few others who have been great to deal with. I helped get the recent Ti spindles for SimonkobeJapan and he was always communicative and paid right away on request. Some months ago he donated his old fuel tank to Carlos' project, when he could have sold it in Japan for around $250 USD equivalent. I was blown away by his generousity and so am glad I was able to help him on this occasion.

I guess it goes like that with many of our dealings.

I have sent a few things to Duckhunter & nobody - sometimes without full payment and never lost a wink of sleep. They have subsequently paid just as they said they would.

It's awesome that we have such a support network through Canada, US, UK, Japan, Greece. etc. amongst people most of whom have never met one another face to face. I've not encountered this anywhere else. The forum and it's moderators should be acknowledged too, as without them none of us would be here either.

I'm sure this level of support will continue amongst some members and hopefully expand as time goes on...

Euro RC51 SP2: HRC WSB Ti Hi-Level, T1 Airbox & Snorkel, PCIII, Dymag CA5 Carbon Wheels, Ti64 Spindles (F, R & Swing Arm), Mori Link, Maxton GP7 Shock & Ohlins 832 Forks, Brembo GP Calipers & SBK narrow track (F), Braketech Disc (R), Brembo billet Underslung x 2 Brembo RCS, Tyga Triple, 7075 Stem, Probolt Titanium all over, Babyface rearsets, MR Complete Carbon Lineup, Custom Undertail & CBR 1000 LED, Watsen LED Indicators, Harris Brace, Giles clip-ons, Corbin seat, etc. 2013 BOTY.
post #6 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-30-2013, 12:15 AM
Lifetime Premium

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Good group of folks here for sure

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

|--Honda Racing----| | | '|";,__.
|_..._...__________| |_|_|.....,]
"(@)'(@)""""*|(@)(@)*****(@)
post #7 of 11 (permalink) Old 09-01-2013, 09:45 AM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
Reciprocal Respect.

Gentlemen,
Thank you all for making this Forum a very unique & welcoming place for new members.
The advice & resources, vis-a-vis the collective experience of everyone here, has been pivotal in helping me keep my RC & mind together in a place far, far away.
It's also due to the maturity & the good behavior of the upstanding "Regulars" here. The only thing we have in this World, is our good name & respect. And one has to give respect to get respect. The rest is fleeting & temporary, whether it's money, position or whatever else.

Thank you James, for putting up the pictures & the step by step instructions to clean my turn signal assembly, when I had dust messing it up inside. Sadly for me, I had to still ask my "Mechanic" to do it for me, since I'm severely handicapped in such situations. You guys have skills I cannot even hope to learn anymore. "You can't teach an old dog new tricks" applies very well to me.

As for getting my "body parts" to Miguel, I promise to get it to him, before the start of the good riding weather there. Even if I have to fly to Japan myself. Come to think of it, that may be the only excuse I have to visit that country.
However, where I am, it's like being a fish out of water & being dependent on others to get certain things done.

As always, I thank you all from the bottom of my very grateful heart. It may be sad & completely shattered, but less lonely in the company of good men, such as yourselves. And thank you all for your understanding and tolerating my disjointed, schizophrenic posts.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Dora Room.Riyadh..jpg
Views:	58
Size:	91.7 KB
ID:	26601  

Ride Safe & Friendly.
Regards,
Dr. Rahi.
post #8 of 11 (permalink) Old 09-01-2013, 09:50 AM
Lifetime Premium

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 226 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muhammad Atif View Post
my disjointed, schizophrenic posts.
This is what I live for good Doctor.

The very first schoolbook that was written had God all over it. --Dave Mustaine
post #9 of 11 (permalink) Old 09-01-2013, 06:36 PM
Lifetime Premium

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Quoted: 159 Post(s)
Hey Atif, thanks my friend, but of course there is no rush at all. I can still use my bike perfectly well on it's original bodywork. When you're able to get it and have it shipped that'll be fine! Then it'll go to be all custom repainted before coming to me, so you see - there's still a long way to go before I'll use it. Thinking I'll put a little tribute on the bodywork in acknowledgement of your help in making this possible too!

Outside is baking hot with high humidity again today. I was out yesterday early morning washing a car in the shade and I had to have a shower afterwards, from being soaked in sweat. Still, I'm hoping to find some time this week to re-assemble my bike, fitting some new parts that have been waiting a long time - and get it shakened. Then I can refit the HRC exhaust, Wasten indicators and re-mount my number plate so it's not visible - and the bike will be ready for the trip to Moto GP.

Speaking of which - anybody watched it yet?? Man - what an amazing finish!!! I was shouting with excitement as I watched it last night on my own. Good thing the kids sleep way over the other end of the house!

Euro RC51 SP2: HRC WSB Ti Hi-Level, T1 Airbox & Snorkel, PCIII, Dymag CA5 Carbon Wheels, Ti64 Spindles (F, R & Swing Arm), Mori Link, Maxton GP7 Shock & Ohlins 832 Forks, Brembo GP Calipers & SBK narrow track (F), Braketech Disc (R), Brembo billet Underslung x 2 Brembo RCS, Tyga Triple, 7075 Stem, Probolt Titanium all over, Babyface rearsets, MR Complete Carbon Lineup, Custom Undertail & CBR 1000 LED, Watsen LED Indicators, Harris Brace, Giles clip-ons, Corbin seat, etc. 2013 BOTY.
post #10 of 11 (permalink) Old 09-01-2013, 06:56 PM
Lifetime Premium

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 114 Post(s)
Garage
A good group of members here for sure

Growing old is mandatory , Growing up is Optional
BOTM / April 2014 , October 2016
Clint / 2000 RC51 #414
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda RC51 Forum : RC51 Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode