I have the world’s best Fiancée - Honda RC51 Forum : RC51 Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 21 (permalink) Old 12-09-2013, 01:17 AM Thread Starter
Lifetime Premium

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 80 Post(s)
Smile I have the world’s best Fiancée

On Friday my fiancée, Brooke, broke me the news about her little voyage on here other weekend. For those who didn't catch it, Nobody had listed his Cycle Cat rear sets for sale which I had gotten the okay from her to buy, but then shortly after that I had to pass on them because of an outside reason. Well long story short, she came on here told Nobody that she wanted to buy them for me for my birthday. Guess it's a good thing I talk about some of our conversations with her like they happened out in the garage.

After hearing the full story from her it sounds like she caused quite a stir on here. I am still blown away by what she did for me, I feel incredibly lucky. This is the best surprise I have received in many years, but now I’m really on the hook for her birthday, good thing I have until September to figure that one out.

Nobody,
Thank you brother. Without you working with and giving Brooke the in's and out's of the notifications we receive and having your for sale thread deleted; she wouldn't of been able to surprise me in her own way. You’re a true friend.

And for whoever was asking, she does have not only have a sister, but a twin sister But sorry guys she is taken too

Also Brooke says "Hi" and that "you guys were funny"
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 21 (permalink) Old 12-09-2013, 01:36 AM
Lifetime Premium

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 162 Post(s)
Garage
Congrats James... we all enjoyed her visit - you should let her out more often !! HA !!

-2001 Honda RC51 sp1 " Slightly Modified "
-2001 Honda 929RR Erion Edition
DuckHunterComposites
post #3 of 21 (permalink) Old 12-09-2013, 01:37 AM

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
How does she feel asbout your signature James?

post #4 of 21 (permalink) Old 12-09-2013, 02:00 AM Thread Starter
Lifetime Premium

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duckhunter View Post
Congrats James... we all enjoyed her visit - you should let her out more often !! HA !!
She does have a pretty good track record on here, that could become very beneficial

Quote:
Originally Posted by dansp1 View Post
How does she feel asbout your signature James?
When she first see that, oh let me tell you, I got "the look" and all I could do is smile and laugh it off. She has a good since of humor about things
post #5 of 21 (permalink) Old 12-09-2013, 03:30 AM
Banned

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
James...there is a handful of folks I would work something like this for and you sir are definitely one of them. The good honest folks here have made this a good place and I for one don't mind paying it forward.

I have been fortunate in my life to have great kids a great woman and some really good friends in my daily life and on here.

You guys know who you are and if I can help in anyway you know I will...enjoy those rearsets buddy, they put you in an exclusive club of two. Which is very cool.

James your wife is a cool cat...she's welcome here for sure!

post #6 of 21 (permalink) Old 12-09-2013, 03:54 AM
Lifetime Premium

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Congrats on the surprise!!! Looks like a good man has himself a good woman. With that being said, I believe a Happy (possibly belated) Birthday is in order? Good stuff to see good things happen to good people.

2001 SP1 (sold)
2004 SP2 (properly stored)
2012 Ruckus (stolen)
2015 Grom (under construction)

Weyrauch pronounced (Y Rock)...Rock for short.

Semper Fidelis
post #7 of 21 (permalink) Old 12-09-2013, 06:54 AM
Lifetime Premium

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Quoted: 159 Post(s)
Ah, happy belated James. That was cool of her to get you the rear sets.
All guys with a good woman should do like a Russian sounding pilot once said during a flight, I was on...

"We're coming into some turbullence. Hold onto Women!".

I too feel blessed to have found a great woman and we share great kids & friends around us too (including on here). It all makes such a difference to life!

Euro RC51 SP2: HRC WSB Ti Hi-Level, T1 Airbox & Snorkel, PCIII, Dymag CA5 Carbon Wheels, Ti64 Spindles (F, R & Swing Arm), Mori Link, Maxton GP7 Shock & Ohlins 832 Forks, Brembo GP Calipers & SBK narrow track (F), Braketech Disc (R), Brembo billet Underslung x 2 Brembo RCS, Tyga Triple, 7075 Stem, Probolt Titanium all over, Babyface rearsets, MR Complete Carbon Lineup, Custom Undertail & CBR 1000 LED, Watsen LED Indicators, Harris Brace, Giles clip-ons, Corbin seat, etc. 2013 BOTY.
post #8 of 21 (permalink) Old 12-09-2013, 09:59 AM Thread Starter
Lifetime Premium

L,
You're right about paying it forward, I too believe in it. When I first joined the RC community there was 2 members that helped me out when I was down on my luck, one who sent me some parts I needed to get the bike back on the road and the other gave me an "IOU" on a complete solo cowl. The first later came to me asking about parts for his project car, I helped him out as much as I could and gave him a Summit Racing gift card I had, and the solo cowl turned into buying a mint upper as well. Both of them I believe have sold their RC's and moved on, and sadly we have lost contact. But they set the mood for me towards our fellow riders.

Guys, I feel truly blessed for having Brooke in my life, she is one of the good one's. Having loving family and friends makes all the difference in life.

Thank you all for the birthday wishes. I should have said this in the original post but my birthday is not until January 5.

Looking back over the past couple weeks, it now so clear. She kept asking what's going on, on here and what I was talking about and with whom. Now it's kind of funny, she was so nervous that one of you guys would say something about it. Thanks guys for not saying anything, it made her really happy to be the who told me.

Have a blessed day gents.

Sent from Motorcycle.com App
post #9 of 21 (permalink) Old 12-09-2013, 10:11 AM

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 99 Post(s)
Pretty CL ... cuz I figured you'd find out.
post #10 of 21 (permalink) Old 12-09-2013, 10:30 AM
Lifetime Premium

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Quoted: 159 Post(s)
Hehehehe. Now we know your birthday James, maybe we'll throw a virtual party on here when the day comes. Well done, Brooke!

Euro RC51 SP2: HRC WSB Ti Hi-Level, T1 Airbox & Snorkel, PCIII, Dymag CA5 Carbon Wheels, Ti64 Spindles (F, R & Swing Arm), Mori Link, Maxton GP7 Shock & Ohlins 832 Forks, Brembo GP Calipers & SBK narrow track (F), Braketech Disc (R), Brembo billet Underslung x 2 Brembo RCS, Tyga Triple, 7075 Stem, Probolt Titanium all over, Babyface rearsets, MR Complete Carbon Lineup, Custom Undertail & CBR 1000 LED, Watsen LED Indicators, Harris Brace, Giles clip-ons, Corbin seat, etc. 2013 BOTY.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda RC51 Forum : RC51 Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode