Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
Garage
2015 Toyota Supra

Ummmm....
YES PLEASE!!!!!
How have I not seen this yet?!?!

Pulled from:
(http://www.2015carsblog.com/2015-toy...e-price-reiew/)

2015 Toyota Supra – release date, price, reiew
By admin13 March, 2014

News that the 2015 Toyota Supra see the light of day, happy is a huge fans of this once very powerful and popular thoroughbred athlete. New generation occurs ten years after the cessation of production of the last model. Toyota Supra is announced from 2007 through various concepts. Toyota’s latest concept underlying the new 2015 Toyota Supra FT-1 and was presented this year in Detroit, and the serial cars will wait a little longer. The car will continue to offer drivers with sporty, with a superb performance and I’m sure will be very popular around the world.

About the exterior of 2015 Toyota Supra has absolutely no need to waste words. Automobile is essentially, and technological reasons all in the fender vent and spoiler which he certainly needed for improving the aerodynamics as well as cooling of engine, and therefore better performance. Shape is very conspicuous, sporting with a large aluminum wheels which show large brake discs and brake calipers. The 2015 Toyota Supra will remain as his predecessors two-seater. Interior is nothing less attractive from the outside. Seats are extremely sports, covered with leather. The interior exudes a sporty luxury, and the equipment is high-tech and everything is subordinated to the fantastic sports feel while driving.

The drive units are still secret, but some assumptions are known. The engine will probably switch from four-cylinder turbo engine to the V10 that drives the Lexus LFA. As things stand now surely that in 2015 Toyota Supra Hybrid installed system that will deliver around 400 HP, and will include probably the V6 engine and electric motor. Also the potential engines for 2015 Toyota Supra are V6 350 HP as well as 450 HP V8.

Prices will likely range $ 40.000 to $ 60.000 which is certainly not cheap, but for such a machine in the garage are reasonable. Release date for the new 2015 Toyota Supra is not precisely scheduled, but it is assumed that there will not be before the year 2015. The one thing I am sure, for the fans around the world would be too late to 2015 Toyota Supra hit the market already tomorrow.

Riding is what keeps you on your toes...
~BOTM - April 2016, May 2015, September 2014~
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 07-23-2014, 09:47 AM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
Lightbulb

Saw it down at Cobo back in Jan; sure looked nice for a concept...

'06 Black/Metallic Gray RC51
-Competition Werkes FE w/
Clear Alternatives IT

'02 Silver/Black CBR 954RR
'11 Graphite Black CBR 1000RR (sold '15)
'08 Pearl Orange CBR 600RR (sold '11)

Last edited by COBRA90GT; 01-01-2016 at 09:34 AM.
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 07-23-2014, 09:48 AM
Lifetime Premium

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
Very beautiful and reliable machine.......

I could settle for the old one though

My Íhlins Project: https://www.rc51forums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6033
Quote:
Originally Posted by SubSailor View Post
Congratulation to MakisRC51 for winning the 2014 Bike Of The Year Contest!

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 07-23-2014, 07:22 PM
Lifetime Premium

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Quoted: 159 Post(s)
It's an exciting prospect indeed, which will help revive flagging sports car sales in Japan.
At present, the only exciting cars are the Nissan GT-R (Very fast, but overweight at nearly 2 tonnes for what's essentially a 2 seater!) and the Toyota GT86 (A great little sports coupe, a little underpowered but OK). There's also the Subaru Impreza STi's of course.

It probably won't be as nice as the concept car, but that'll be what the aftermarket industry is for.

The old Supra was an OK car - I've driven lots of them over the years from mild 300 bhp to 650 bhp single turbo'd wild examples. They were strongly built but also heavy with a pendulum like rear end and a very slow & over-reactive traction control system. More of a GT than sports car. It was overly heavy. Very robust drive train though....

I'm sure the new one will be much better. My guess is the base engine will be from the Lexus IS-F, which is a great unit with a very vocal sound. I hope they build manual versions. It's a great looking design, that's for sure. Good to see Toyota back to building sports cars again. Hopefully it'll set the other Japanese manufacturers on the same focus... Japan needs another 90's sportscar craze, as most cars on the road these days are just boring boxmobiles...

Euro RC51 SP2: HRC WSB Ti Hi-Level, T1 Airbox & Snorkel, PCIII, Dymag CA5 Carbon Wheels, Ti64 Spindles (F, R & Swing Arm), Mori Link, Maxton GP7 Shock & Ohlins 832 Forks, Brembo GP Calipers & SBK narrow track (F), Braketech Disc (R), Brembo billet Underslung x 2 Brembo RCS, Tyga Triple, 7075 Stem, Probolt Titanium all over, Babyface rearsets, MR Complete Carbon Lineup, Custom Undertail & CBR 1000 LED, Watsen LED Indicators, Harris Brace, Giles clip-ons, Corbin seat, etc. 2013 BOTY.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda RC51 Forum : RC51 Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode