New World Order conspiracy theory...discuss - Honda RC51 Forum : RC51 Motorcycle Forums
 1Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 18 (permalink) Old 05-24-2015, 09:04 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
New World Order conspiracy theory...discuss

I don't typically go for conspiracy theories, they're fun to discuss but after enough discussion it can usually be admitted by all parties that a conspiracy in its purest form really couldn't have been possible.

That said, I just found a 2007 film called End Game (Blueprint for Global Enslavement) that makes for interesting discussion. Goes along with films like Zeitgeist and Inside Job. Anyone seen any of these? Anyone else find this topic, while admittedly far-fetched, intriguing in a creepy sort of way?

My thoughts, highly abbreviated: I do believe that the world powers actively manipulate societies and deliberately incite civil unrest and violence in order to achieve their means, but I find such an extreme extent as implied by an NWO Elite to be simply too much. Even if an attempt at a Brave New World were to occur on a large scale, world citizens would still so hopelessly outnumber active military and government that if an uprising happened against such a movement it would shut it down.

What say yall? Is Skynet coming? Is Big Brother growing beyond our ability to rebel?

2006 Black Edition SP2
- Stickerless black...giggity
- Assorted stone chips
- Multicolor bug splats, updated weekly
- Custom boot scratches and crash marks on the tailpiece
- Scuffed bar weights & brake lever from asphalt acrobatics
- Road grime under the fender and tail
- Leo Vince exhaust
- Otherwise OEM, not gonna make BOTY any time soon

HOE-LEE SHEE-YIT, the TORQUE!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 18 (permalink) Old 05-24-2015, 09:54 AM
Lifetime Premium

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
Before putting your thoughts in order, I'd strongly recommend you to watch this

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3526810/?ref_=fn_al_tt_3

then you can understand how deep and far in the past, the bank cartel's N.W.O. setup goes

My Íhlins Project: https://www.rc51forums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6033
Quote:
Originally Posted by SubSailor View Post
Congratulation to MakisRC51 for winning the 2014 Bike Of The Year Contest!

Last edited by MakisRC51; 05-24-2015 at 07:41 PM.
post #3 of 18 (permalink) Old 05-24-2015, 07:28 PM
Lifetime Premium

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 226 Post(s)
Read here....

http://www.prisonplanet.com/

The very first schoolbook that was written had God all over it. --Dave Mustaine

post #4 of 18 (permalink) Old 05-24-2015, 09:41 PM
Lifetime Premium

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Quoted: 159 Post(s)
Remember that a theory is only a theory until it is fact. . Then it's a truth, not theory.

It's too big a subject to just discuss, in the hope someone who knows very little will learn all there is to know about what's happening around us.

Dividing and conquering is one of the core elements of how populations are being controlled worldwide. You can see it by observation.

If you want to be kept informed about what's happening, then I'd recommend www.counterpunch.org & www.globalresearch.ca as sources for mostly truthful & well written news reports.

Wars are nowadays also fought financially and we've been seeing that especially since 2007.

The plans for global domination by the US & it's allies are well afoot, but are lately experiencing monumental rejection by Russia, China & their allies in South America, Iran, India and to some extent, Greece. The new $100 billion BRICS development bank made between these allies is ammunition against US global dominance, as is the Chinese led Asian Investment Infrastructure bank, which has over 50 member countries, incl. the UK and Germany, but not including the US, who was not invited. The World Bank & IMF are US controlled, but the monopoly on that business now has a much stronger player now.

Oil is for the first time being traded in other currencies than $US, where historically the US has attacked any country that dared try - Iran is one example, which has suffered debilitating sanctions for a very long time. China, now the world's largest oil consumer (11 million new car sales there last year alone and growing fast) is buying oil from Russia. This is a big threat to the US petro-dollar's perceived value. Let's not forget the US dollar is not tied to any tangiable asset. Nixon saw to an end of that...

China has over 20,000 tonnes of physical gold (Some say closer to 30,000 tonnes). It's been quietly watching the creation of money by the US & EU without backing of tangiable assets whilst taking advantage of supressed gold prices since 2007, by exchanging US dollars for bullion.
Why? Because China knows that with the demise of the US dollar there will need to be a central currency to take it's place. The Euro has it's own problems (Incl. the possible default from Greece, although my guess is the IMF will keep the status quo and not allow Greece to default in the end - they have a long history of operating like this).
Russia too, has large gold reserves. The US Fed refuses to be audited, because it holds worthless assets and has probably sold much of the gold that it was holding safely for other countries, incl. Germany. To audit the fed & declare the US economy bankrupt, would be disasterous.

The NWO had planned for a one world currency when others fail, this has been documented for decades, but it didn't expect China's position to develop as it has and continue to strengthen. Where the US was able to divide and control South American countries, Russia (Under Yeltsin), etc. now these countries are joining together to counter the US's resolve.

TPP & TTIP being negotiated in secret by the US, EU & other allies incl. Japan are about not only taking away legislative power from member governments, but a flailing effort to try to contain China from dominating the world commercially with close cooperation of Russia. They may already be too late. The new silk road projects between Russia & China to bring supply lines direct to Europe on high speed rail, plus the new the Chinese financed & engineered Nicaragua canal, are all highly profitable means by which to help increase Chinese global business interests and increase supply lines of value-added goods.
All of the above are a threat to the weaker producing countries that are hampered by costs of wars ( especially US), social problems from austerity and other associated financial problems, etc.

The situation the US created in Ukraine by sponsoring what one US official called the most blatant coup in history, is also dangerous as NATO (Which is US led) continues to goad Russia towards war. There would be no winners in the event of WW III. The Minsk truce is holding for now. The Kiev puppet regime suffered a lot of desertion & it's young men choosing to flee to Russia, than fight a war they didn't want to be a part of. The US, Canadian and other EU allies are now there supposedly to try to train the Ukranian army, but the Kiev government's chances of defeating the majority of it's people are bleak at best. The US knows they succeeded in the coup they sponsored to put the highly corrupt Proschenko in power, but they certainly haven't won the country. Kiev forces were surrounded by Ukranian seperatists, shortly before the Minsk agreement which involved Germany, Italy, Russia & Ukraine.
Ukraine is now a mess where corporations have paid for agricultural land and other assets sold at firesale prices, but much of the infrastructure has been destroyed. It will take a very long time for Ukraine to get back on it's feet, not least it's now a bankrupt country from all the corruption that's taken place.
Russia has also said they will not allow NATO to position it's nuclear weapons, or nuclear defence shields on Ukranian soil, since that's a blatant and very serious threat. It would be akin to Russia putting similar weapons along Mexico's northern borders. For now the US is not pursuing a military confrontation with Russia, for now...

The manipulation of global oil prices to try to heavily the Russian economy & thereby Putin's popularity (It remains at over 80%), has heavily damaged the US's own oil industry too and has backfired in other ways too.

So we're seeing a fast accelerating preparation for the demise of the $US dollar and a plummeting demise in trust for the US by not just Russia's allies, but also it's until now subservient EU vassals.

The financial mess the world finds itself in today is largely because of the US's sale of fraudulent mortgage backed securities incl. to European banks. This global downfall sparked because of the US government's corrupt de-regulation of financial markets.
What they've done to repair the problems is to create more money and give it to the banks that caused the problems in the first place, with no significant restrictions placed on how they do business now, compared to before.
You can't fix lies with more lies, so sooner or later we're due another burst financial bubble, only this will be the mother of them all...

Usually the true historical events of global financial power have led to war in the past but we can only hope that the US sees sense and admits that it's financial defeat is on the cards and it will not be the world's ruling empire for much longer.

We live in a very sick world right now which is ruled by criminals in many cases. It's time for corrupt politicians to look and see where we are headed and make changes so that there is a future for generations ahead including their own children.

Euro RC51 SP2: HRC WSB Ti Hi-Level, T1 Airbox & Snorkel, PCIII, Dymag CA5 Carbon Wheels, Ti64 Spindles (F, R & Swing Arm), Mori Link, Maxton GP7 Shock & Ohlins 832 Forks, Brembo GP Calipers & SBK narrow track (F), Braketech Disc (R), Brembo billet Underslung x 2 Brembo RCS, Tyga Triple, 7075 Stem, Probolt Titanium all over, Babyface rearsets, MR Complete Carbon Lineup, Custom Undertail & CBR 1000 LED, Watsen LED Indicators, Harris Brace, Giles clip-ons, Corbin seat, etc. 2013 BOTY.

Last edited by The Stig; 05-24-2015 at 11:10 PM.
post #5 of 18 (permalink) Old 05-24-2015, 10:33 PM
Lifetime Premium

This reply has only lightly brushed the surface of what's happening, yet I find myself writing a long response I didn't intend to.

We all have much bigger problems to face - together, such as environmental concerns.
Until a few years ago I was unaware, but now I know it would be very irresponsible not to do something myself, I think.

Soil damage around the world is the largest environmental problem of all, but few understand it. I was present at a presentation where a researcher who has spent much of his life studying soil showed it's damage is the largest problem we face today. We have lost the majority of earth worm species already through poisoning the soils with chemical pesticides & herbicides. They're extinct. Hundreds of species. Earthworms are the main producer of healthy live soil!

The soil that is commercially farmed is often devoid of all life. No insects, no mycellium, just dead soil & chemicals, where usually a handful of healthy soil has microbial life in the billions.
This means our vegetables are often grown in poisons and absorb them, which we then consume and build up toxins within. Root vegetables such as potatoes are the worst to eat if non organic, since roots absorb & hold these toxins in larger concentrations than leafy vegetables

The difference with healthy soils where mycellium exists is also it's ability to hold water. Organic natural soils can hold magnitudes of 2-3 times more water than dead soil. Is there any wonder that rivers continue to silt up as soil gets washed away by rains and some places around the world are finding themselves running out of water fast (California springs to mind, or Sao Paulo in Brazil)? The water table in cities drops each year. The problem's going to get worse and we may find there are wars fought over water.

The US lost 40% of all it's bees last year. 40% IN A YEAR!!!! - That's a staggering figure and a result of using neo-nicotinoids which attack the nervous system of all insects and mono culture food growing (Nature needs diversity for a stable & sustainable food culture, just as our bodies need a diverse range of nutrition from different foods). There won't be many years left of fruit and vegetable production in the US if there are no insects to pollinate plants with! Soil damage and the oxidation of microbial life in soils is the largest contributor to CO2 increases, but 98% of funding for agricultural research is for non-organic farming. There is no virtually no funding by corporations that produce our foods, for organic farming research.

We cannot destroy atoms en masse, only change their molecular compounds. So for example, some farmers grow corn (Corn is about 90% GMO in the US), which is turned into Alcohol which is partly burnt as fuel for combustion engines. We need to reverse this trend and it is possible. If the world's farming was made organic and localised, we would be putting more carbon from the atmosphere back into the ground than we emit. Global warming is reversible if we all work towards it. Plant trees, which have a high carbon content for example, rather than having barren desert. We would be a lot less sick and the environment would begin to recover too. As it is, it's heavily damaged right now and getting worse, fast.

Most governments facilitate & make passage for the continuing production of carconogenic GMO's and even stronger use of chemicals. Why? because those with power to make these decisions get nice juicy positions in corporations they facilitate passage for. We are worthless to the 1%. Just useless eaters, as they have been known to call us.
This weekend there was the 3rd annual march against Monsanto, which took place in 48 countries. Monsanto is also one of the largest sponsors of TTP & TTIP, which I briefly mentioned above.
Last year was the worst in history for Monsanto's shareholders. It's a company of pure evil.

We're headed for some big problems in the current trajectory. Soon, too.

I believe we need to take ownership of these accessible problems facing us. The solution for food is for all of us to educate ourselves & share, stop buying foods that will make us sick and insist on organic produce wherever possible so we can maximise the quality of our lives & of those around us. It's possible for all of us to grow foods organically (Food can be grown in bags of soil for example), share learning & produce with others and collectively make a world change. To not even bother to attempt to because it might be a fruitless exercise, is to give up on humanity in my view and I for one am not ready to do that.

Interestingly, Russia banned all GMO produce in response to US imposed sanctions. One cannot help have a lot of respect for the way Putin's government has conducted itself when faced with the US's attempts to damage it's popularity. China though, seems to be only just learning that it's land is quickly turning into desert from inorganic (Chemically intensive) farming and it's water is 90% poisoned from industrial pollution too. They had contracted vast chunks of Ukraine for their food production, but that's not working out now, so they'll have to find other solutions and they are making progress. They too have lost bee populations, so we'll see... A world that has no pollinating insects is a scary one. We'll be eating grain & meat only then and get even sicker from damage to our bodies from incorrect nutrition.

The ways we are controlled is a very large subject that takes years to even begin to understand. Most people don't want to know, I notice nobody comments on important articles I share on social networks, but I live in hope. I for one think it's important to have as much understanding of the problems as we can, before we can begin to think of how we can contribute to solutions.
We live positively in the knowledge of what's happening.

We have spent 3-4 years learning how to grow foods ourselves, we contribute to & build community around us and care about other people, whilst being open & honest about what we know, or where to find information so people can learn if they want. We're not morbid & negative. We enjoy family life and intend to continue to do so, whilst enjoying building a food supply that is growing naturally around our home. I plan to start a local gift economy gathering once a month soon. Food in exchange for food, or just giving without expectation of anything in return. No money should change hands. This can build relationships locally and will play some part in restoring community.

Imagine if we were all involved with creating some food & sharing with one another. Control of us through control of food would be wiped away. Control of us through money could also be reduced. And we'd build a better appreciation of not just each other, but nature around us - so we can help heal it for our future generations to be able to live healthy lives.

We can hope there won't be war or major financial suffering in future, but in the event there is we will have done our best to do something to help make the perceived situation better and learn how to deal with what may come. If the worst never happens and we pray that day will never come, then we'll still be living better than how we would otherwise have been.
I would like for my family to live without diseases. It's not paranoia, I just don't want to invite illness into our lives, when I know already that the majority of illness is caused by our poor choices of food intake. I know people who live truly healthy and the changes that came to their lives are amazing. One who has only eaten 90% raw food for 38 years hasn't been sick once.

If we were to all firmly & immovably say enough illegal wars, no more control of governments & policy by banks & corporations (Which serves them and not us!) and find ways to live in food freedom & without money (Which is another form of control over us) - then the world would have to change & fast. We're mostly too busy earning a living and getting by, to pay much attention but there are far, far more important things to consider than a paycheck, I believe. We have reached a crossroads where humanity is at stake.

People need to think of the future and what their children will live into if they passively just watch as things get from progressively bad to worse. Think about the scenario that will occur if we continue as we are and how we might regret in future if we did nothing now, even though we are aware of the coming challenges. Digging our heads into the sand won't make our children's future prospects any better. Someone once told me Permaculture is the most subversive thing we can each do. I think he was right. I didn't know a thing about growing foods 4 years ago and hated gardening. I didn't have a green thumb, but am succeeding. If I could do it, anybody can.

Euro RC51 SP2: HRC WSB Ti Hi-Level, T1 Airbox & Snorkel, PCIII, Dymag CA5 Carbon Wheels, Ti64 Spindles (F, R & Swing Arm), Mori Link, Maxton GP7 Shock & Ohlins 832 Forks, Brembo GP Calipers & SBK narrow track (F), Braketech Disc (R), Brembo billet Underslung x 2 Brembo RCS, Tyga Triple, 7075 Stem, Probolt Titanium all over, Babyface rearsets, MR Complete Carbon Lineup, Custom Undertail & CBR 1000 LED, Watsen LED Indicators, Harris Brace, Giles clip-ons, Corbin seat, etc. 2013 BOTY.

Last edited by The Stig; 05-24-2015 at 11:07 PM.
post #6 of 18 (permalink) Old 05-25-2015, 09:37 AM
Lifetime Premium

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 162 Post(s)
Garage
That was a great read this morning !
My opinion is that people do not comment because they do not know enough about it or understand it.
Most quite honestly I think they just do not care...
It is a simple choice really.
I made it and do my part when / where I can and that is all My family and I can do, now it's time for those not doing their part to step up or we will see this planet change for the worst, although it is already well on it's way to hell in a hand basket it is not too late yet to make it a better place for everyone.

-2001 Honda RC51 sp1 " Slightly Modified "
-2001 Honda 929RR Erion Edition
DuckHunterComposites
post #7 of 18 (permalink) Old 05-25-2015, 12:28 PM
Lifetime Premium

I got carried away. I only meant to spend 10 minutes on it, but....
I think you're right, most people have been quite happy living the lies they're spoon fed by corporate owned & government controlled mainstream media whilst their liberty has been confiscated right in front of their eyes, but they can't see the wood from the trees.

The task for those who do understand, is just to put it out there...historically a 1% of the population speaking out has been enough to create widespread changes from making others aware (That was how the Vietnam war was stopped by the US public).

Knowledge means choice. Ignorance means none.

The US's largest exports are weapons of war and it's people are expendable. That's never going to end well for anybody... Not any of us.

https://scontent.xx.fbcdn.net/hphoto...75&oe=55BF52BC

post #8 of 18 (permalink) Old 05-26-2015, 03:03 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
This thread got good =D

Thanks for the links, guys. I don't read US news anymore, haven't for years. Here in Europe, news suppliers like Der Spiegel and Reuters are popular as they (for the most part) leave the opinions to the readers and just print what actually went down.

That Hitler film is more than eye-opening, I haven't finished all of it yet cuz it's frikkin long, but it's sure not what I learned in history classes as a kid.

2006 Black Edition SP2
- Stickerless black...giggity
- Assorted stone chips
- Multicolor bug splats, updated weekly
- Custom boot scratches and crash marks on the tailpiece
- Scuffed bar weights & brake lever from asphalt acrobatics
- Road grime under the fender and tail
- Leo Vince exhaust
- Otherwise OEM, not gonna make BOTY any time soon

HOE-LEE SHEE-YIT, the TORQUE!!!
post #9 of 18 (permalink) Old 05-26-2015, 04:17 AM
Lifetime Premium

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by BTF/PTM View Post
This thread got good =D

Thanks for the links, guys. I don't read US news anymore, haven't for years. Here in Europe, news suppliers like Der Spiegel and Reuters are popular as they (for the most part) leave the opinions to the readers and just print what actually went down.

That Hitler film is more than eye-opening, I haven't finished all of it yet cuz it's frikkin long, but it's sure not what I learned in history classes as a kid.
The same practices were applied with Sadam, Gaddafi, Chavez and every other leader who tried to print or relate his country's oil exports on his own currency other than the USD.
WWI was staged too, as well as the Vietnam war.....

Search and you shall find

My Íhlins Project: https://www.rc51forums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6033
Quote:
Originally Posted by SubSailor View Post
Congratulation to MakisRC51 for winning the 2014 Bike Of The Year Contest!

Last edited by MakisRC51; 05-26-2015 at 04:20 AM.
post #10 of 18 (permalink) Old 05-26-2015, 01:27 PM
Lifetime Premium

Quote:
Originally Posted by MakisRC51 View Post
The same practices were applied with Sadam, Gaddafi, Chavez and every other leader who tried to print or relate his country's oil exports on his own currency other than the USD.
...and so this is why Russia is such a big threat to the U.S. now and why Macedonia is now being pushed into civil war to bring about a difficulty for the planned Russian gas pipeline and force Greece to drop its deal with Russia...

The Proschenko puppet regime under control of Victoria Nuland has made a BIG mistake in this assassination: http://www.globalresearch.ca/the-ass...ossiya/5451713

The have made Alexey Mozgovoy a martyr in a war. His replacing commander only need lead his army By the same manner with respect & love for humanity to win the respect of both his own & the opposing military force. NATO member assistance that be given to Kiev, but with a Martyr as an icon of Ukraine's people it has just become very difficult to defeat the Donbass army when using Ukranian enlisted soldiers. This may be why the U.S. is seemingly ready to give up on pouring good money after bad into Ukraine currently.

There looks to be similar operations by U.S. contractors in Macedonia now to start a color revolution.
The U.S. plotocracy wants chaos there... By dividing & conquering as they always do, so it would become much more difficult for Greece to complete it's part in the planned Russian gas pipeline which will come through Turkey. The U.S. Wants Greece to have to supply gas from the Middle East instead.
The Macedonian resistance that shall be formed would do well to find a commander of Mozgovoy's stature, love & integrity for humanity. It's the best way forward, logically & spiritually.

R.I.P. Alexey Mozgovoy

Last edited by The Stig; 05-26-2015 at 06:30 PM. Reason: Correcting errors from having used an ipad in bed. :p
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda RC51 Forum : RC51 Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode