Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Frankfurt, Germany
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
The most uplifting songs ever
Just another survey for the group. I listen to all kinds of music, from old to new to digital to vinyl, and certain songs just put listeners in a darn good mood.
Out of all the songs I can think of, I have to say that The Allman Brothers' 'Jessica' is the single most good-cheer-inducing song of all time. Can't explain why, it just is.
What say yall? What songs out there make you feel better even on the worst days?
2006 Black Edition SP2
- Stickerless black...giggity
- Assorted stone chips
- Multicolor bug splats, updated weekly
- Custom boot scratches and crash marks on the tailpiece
- Scuffed bar weights & brake lever from asphalt acrobatics
- Road grime under the fender and tail
- Leo Vince exhaust
- Otherwise OEM, not gonna make BOTY any time soon
HOE-LEE SHEE-YIT, the TORQUE!!!