RC51 Forums banner

Great first season BUT

2K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  cwpSP1 
#1 ·
had a great first season with my new to me 2000 RC51 SP1:) bike is stock with powercommander and thats it so i am looking for some info i have been looking for a exhaust system but as you may know theres not alot out there for a 2000 sp1 or not that i have found so any info on what is out there and how well it looks and works i do like the high mount look but am open to looking at everything. i will be doing the flipper mod over the long canadian winter .. so any info on exhaust would be great pics would be a help to if you can thanks for your help

#3 ·
i am not looking to spend that kind of money more around 1000. maybe !! is there anyone running the two brothers the is a high mount setup on ebay for around 500 plus shipping and that price kills any price i can find in ontario for the same setup here is the part number 005-950406HM-B it the high mount
Dual M-2 Aluminum Canisters if anyone has this setup i would like to see pics if you can and what you think if it thanks

#6 ·
I have a set of Scorpions on my SP1 too. I have SP2 midpipes, so they don't line up perfectly. A set of midpipes can be ordered from Scorpion in the UK, but import taxes will kill you. Best bet is to keep looking on line or get some fabbed up. Now is the time of year to do it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.