Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Frankfurt, Germany
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
Windscreen recommendations, function over form
So my SP2 came with a Puig dark screen with a pronounced bubble. It looks really really cool with the all-black bodywork, but at high speeds I really don't like the dark tint, it's a tiny bit of vision obstruction that makes me nervous. So...
Can our track riders and/or general speed junkies (I'm thinking 100+ mph) recommend a windscreen that is clear and that improves aerodynamics? It seems that Durbahn really focuses on improving performance rather than looking cool, can anyone vouch?
2006 Black Edition SP2
- Stickerless black...giggity
- Assorted stone chips
- Multicolor bug splats, updated weekly
- Custom boot scratches and crash marks on the tailpiece
- Scuffed bar weights & brake lever from asphalt acrobatics
- Road grime under the fender and tail
- Leo Vince exhaust
- Otherwise OEM, not gonna make BOTY any time soon
HOE-LEE SHEE-YIT, the TORQUE!!!