Thanks for the comments guys. That wasn't a very good post, it was late and I see the post isn't too clear. Sorry.
What I started with was my complete sp1 header, and most of a sp2 header. All that was missing from it was about 12 inches from the middle of the front cylinder pipe. The part next to the crankcase. Maybe it got crushed or something, I don't know. I found it on RC51parts.com and bought it in pieces.
All I used from the sp2 header, was the x-pipe. The front and back cylinder down pipes are my original sp1.
Picture 1 shows the sp2 x-pipe fitted up in place. And my sp1 front cyl. down pipe is hanging there in front. I grinded till i got a perfect match on the butt-joint. The sp1 x-pipe (2-1-2 in reality) is laying on the ground.
In Picture 2 the clamping points matched great where the x-pipe meets the sp1 back cyl. down pipe. Not a great picture, but it lines up just like it should.
Picture 3, my weld isn't all that pretty, so I concentrated on good fill. Ran the welder a little hot, and the wire speed kinda fast. made for lots fill while still getting good penetration. Then smoothed it down with grinder wheel and 180 grit. Then I took the picture.
Picture 4 shows it all mounted up and after I took it for a quick ride around the block to test.
The whole thing took about 4-5 hours. I musta been up and down on both sides of my bike a hundred times! Fitment was 95% satisfactory in the end. Not perfect, but real close. For once, one of my modifications was as easy as I thought it would be. I'm pretty happy with it, but now gotta install my pc and the right map.