Sato Banzai Carbon Slip on - Honda RC51 Forum : RC51 Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 06-09-2014, 10:20 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Sato Banzai Carbon Slip on

Hey guys, I'm new to the forum but I've been lurking here for a little while.

So, I noticed a bit of epoxy discoloration on my right side Sato Carbon can (underside and a tad on the side)... I also noticed that the spot is getting very hot even with moderate use. It's looking like my Sato system needs repacked. To prevent any further discoloration, I've purchased a Ladybird Ti slip on and will most likely be using that instead of the Sato's in the future (I really have a thing for Titanium GP systems... I loved the Mivv GP's that I had on my Aprilia RSV1000R Factory).

My question is, would anyone be interested in purchasing my Sato Banzai Carbon Slip on even with the slight discoloration? I can post pictures a bit later but it's not that noticeable unless you really look for it. Just want to see what kind of response I would get before posting it to something like the classifieds... not sure if people will really want a Sato system with a discolored can, even if they are pretty rare.

Based on the sort of responses to this thread, I will determine if I should list the system on the classifieds here or just keep it and display it for sentimental value or something hahahaha

Any input is welcome, whether it be constructive criticism or just advice. I really enjoy this forum, and look forward to meeting the community.

Edit 1: I would obviously offer them at a discounted price... I'm pretty realistic when it comes to items that aren't pristine and wouldn't be asking a crazy price.
Edit 2: Sorry, I have to clarify that they are for an SP2.

Last edited by TDFries51; 06-09-2014 at 11:14 PM. Reason: Added information about pricing
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 06-09-2014, 10:50 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
PM sent regarding the Sato slipons.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda RC51 Forum : RC51 Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode