Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Frankfurt, Germany
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
supplier or replacement idea for those little plastic screw/clip things
I'm referring to the plastic screw/clip-in fasteners that hold the fairings together at the bottom. Has anyone tried other fasteners for those? They're quite often a sacrificial part in my experience.
On the same note, does anyone happen to know a supplier for those other than Honda that sells em cheap?
2006 Black Edition SP2
- Stickerless black...giggity
- Assorted stone chips
- Multicolor bug splats, updated weekly
- Custom boot scratches and crash marks on the tailpiece
- Scuffed bar weights & brake lever from asphalt acrobatics
- Road grime under the fender and tail
- Leo Vince exhaust
- Otherwise OEM, not gonna make BOTY any time soon
HOE-LEE SHEE-YIT, the TORQUE!!!