RC51 Forums banner

2003 RC51 For Sale Yuma AZ**SOLD**

3K views 9 replies 3 participants last post by  Idrivetoys 
#1 · (Edited)
So with work, family and other things taking up 99% of my time i'm debating selling my second love. So, if my price is too high, i don't need to hear about it. If you can get it cheaper near you, go get it cheaper near you. Here is the details

Price $5800

or trade for something VERY clean and VERY reliable, prefer 4 door and it has to be decent on gas as well.
I will also potentially take trades with legal firearms, message me if interested (AR15, 1911 + cash of course)
Would also look into a trade for a smaller clean bike (600+) that doesn't need any maintenance + cash.

2003 RC51
14,xxx miles
clean title in hand

mods

Gold wheels
PC-III
Two brothers carbon fiber system
HID 6k Kit
Frame sliders
flapper mod
GP shift patter via interceptor shifter
Hotbodies undertail
gold shorty levers
black windscreen
always changed with synthetic oil every 2500 miles
sprockets and chain in good condition, cleaned regularly
rear spools

cons:

a few months ago my kickstand sank through the asphalt and left some small scuffs on the left plastic. A little scratch here and there i can get specific pics and send them to you on the spot, just pm me with your cell number.

See less See more
#4 ·
I see you have frame sliders. I have a question...are the holes for them already in the fairings and just covered by the decal? Or are there "knock-outs" that you remove? Or do you have to cut your own holes?

And I must say again, that's a damn sharp bike. If I was near you I would buy it in a heartbeat!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.