While I have the bike apart to fix the crank case, I wanted to make the body work look better than it was when I got it. I fixed all of the cracks in the body work by "welding" them with a soldering iron. The repaired cracked areas are probably stronger than they were before they got cracked. I have painted the rear cowl white, and have the upper cowl primered so far. I haven't done much else yet aside from removing the decals and doing very little sanding on the lower fairings. I have decided I don't have the patience for this type of work, and I won't be satisfied with the end result given my skill/experience level. Im sure someone on here could make them look proper, or use them as track day fairings.
I don't have it pictured, but the front fender is included. It is in good shape with the original paint. I'll let the pictures do the talking from here. I tried to show the problem areas as best as possible. Areas that I don't have detailed pictures of are in good shape. Not all of the pictures are how they look now. I wanted to show some progress pictures of my work.