MORIWAKI Titanium Hi Mounts and Rearsets - Honda RC51 Forum : RC51 Motorcycle Forums
 3Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 25 (permalink) Old 09-01-2015, 10:23 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
MORIWAKI Titanium Hi Mounts and Rearsets

Looking to sell Moriwaki Zero Titanium Rainbow slip ons. They are Hi mount with the brackets that allow you to use your passenger pegs. This may not be a good thing because you won't have the ability to tell your significant other that you can't take them along. Also have Moriwaki adjustable rearsets. Would prefer to sell the set together for $2k. If no takers, then can start at $1800 for exhaust and $350 for the rearsets. Local pickup in Sacramento or please allow 3% ebay fees (unless make it a gift) plus shipping. Open to trading. I do like the gold rearsets...Thank you.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20150822_184300-1.jpg
Views:	232
Size:	105.2 KB
ID:	92689   Click image for larger version

Name:	20150822_184134.jpg
Views:	198
Size:	99.6 KB
ID:	92697   Click image for larger version

Name:	20150822_184018.jpg
Views:	198
Size:	101.0 KB
ID:	92705   Click image for larger version

Name:	20150822_184052.jpg
Views:	203
Size:	92.8 KB
ID:	92713   Click image for larger version

Name:	20150822_184025.jpg
Views:	215
Size:	103.0 KB
ID:	92721  

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 25 (permalink) Old 09-04-2015, 12:09 PM

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Garage
What kind of tire hugger is that? I've got a set of Mori rearsets I need to have powdercoated and mount. Great looking condition parts.

-Kyle

'01 Red/Silver/Black RC51
-Ladybird GP exhaust with matching mids
-Samco hoses
-PC III USB
-Clear Stompgrips
-HotBodies FE
-Scotts Steering Damper
-DHC Carbon Hugger
post #3 of 25 (permalink) Old 11-05-2015, 12:04 PM Thread Starter

Rearsets Sold, Bump for Slip ons.

post #4 of 25 (permalink) Old 11-12-2015, 11:58 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
Hey Adam... You sent the rearsets to the wrong address... Tracking number says they were delivered Monday to a house an hour away from me. I called you and left a voice mail
post #5 of 25 (permalink) Old 11-12-2015, 06:32 PM Thread Starter

Hello Christopher,
I shipped rearsets to the address which was requested by the buyer in my Ebay messages. I just sent you an email message via Ebay to your claim of non receipt. All emails that I sent were strictly thru the Ebay messenger system, except for this one. Please check the response I sent to your claim, as well as contact Ebay to verify I have had numerous correspondence with buyer thru Ebay, even before purchase was completed. I have opened an investigation with Ebay as well as USPS. Hopefully this gets resolved quickly and I receive the rearsets back that I sent, and you receive your money back. Ebay representative states payment has been put on hold and decision from investigation should be due by 12/17/15. Please contact Ebay to verify. Hopefully others can read this as a warning of what can happen thru Ebay.
Thank You, -Adam
post #6 of 25 (permalink) Old 11-12-2015, 07:38 PM

So heres the deal... I have had Zero contact with Adam outside ebay communications. EVEN tried calling his phone with no luck... I drove an hour and a half to the actual delivery address ready to confront my identity hacking rearset thieve. But before I knocked on the door packing a loaded sidearm (I dont take lightly to people trying to screw me over). I called ebay and had their team search and read over all transcripts between us. Hell they could even tell if a message was sent from a different computer. THEY FOUND NO MESSAGE requesting the use of an alternate mailing address. So then I decided to act on the side of rationality and Got the Illinois state police to come knock on the door instead of me. This whole scenario falls into multiple types of fraud. Identity theft, tampering with US mail, falls on this guy if he hacked me... Internet, mail and interstate fraud fall on Adam if this guy really doesn't have these. So Adam, Im putting this out in the communities eye. I am re-requesting copies of the emails you received from "ME".. Keep in mind that all digital info leaves a traceable footprint. And even though your ebay profile has no physical address attached to it. Your PayPal transaction DOES so the authorities do know where to go if need be...
post #7 of 25 (permalink) Old 11-12-2015, 08:44 PM Thread Starter

Hello Christopher. Please do not say you have not had zero contact with me outside Ebay...what do you call this? Look I am at work until 8pm Pst. You called me three times today in a matter of 1 minute when I was in a work meeting! I told you I have contacted Ebay and they opened an investigation.I spoke with operator named Kate. Reference number for the conversation is 1-589-829-166-32. I was told by her that it was unusual that you had 2 user id's. She recommended I not have verbal conversation with you since its not yet determined thru the investigation that YOU are not attempting to defraud me.You think I am going thru all this over money that I havent received? Ebay delays paying for this exact reason. I HAVE RECEIVED NO PAYMENT, and will not until investigation is over. So before you go onto an Rc51 forum attempting to make me look bad, please get your facts straight. CONTACT EBAY AND PUT US THRU A 3 WAY CONVERSATION! Have the police officer you are dealing with contact me. Putting this onto an Rc51 forum about me like this is bad form. Good day sir!
post #8 of 25 (permalink) Old 11-12-2015, 11:05 PM

Funny this is the place I receive the quickest responses to my attempts of contact.. Please send me copies of these alleged requests to ship to another address. I have requested these 5 times now. And received none..
post #9 of 25 (permalink) Old 11-12-2015, 11:21 PM Thread Starter

The reason i responded here is because i figured after receiving this message here that you were in fact a real person. You never responded initially on this forum until today. If you saw this here why didnt you say anything before purchasing? Could have saved us both a lot of trouble! Put yourself in my shoes. All the interaction i sent thru ebay you say ebay cannot even verify! Until i saw this I had no idea who I am talking with. Did you contact Ebay with reference number I gave you? I am attempting to attach the correspondence from Ebay on here now...
post #10 of 25 (permalink) Old 11-12-2015, 11:52 PM Thread Starter

This is too difficult to attach screenshots on here from my phone...they wont drag and drop. I am going to log into computer
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda RC51 Forum : RC51 Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode