Speedcell Batteries GROUP BUY
so i just picked up one of these batteries for my own bike (i got the 8-cell) ITS AWESOME, cranks faster even with all the electronic gizmos i have and it insane how light it is. After speaking with Josh he said he would get some to us RC51 owners since he has been so backed up with race customers, he has had great success in use in his own track rc51s. If anyone is interested just PM me, im thinking about placing another order for my Honda HawkGT.
lightest and best energy system out there, you cant drop more weight from the RC51 for less $. used on every competitive bike in Motoamerica, SBK, etc. 10 year shelf life,no maintenance needed. made from military grade A123 "A-Grade" cells,comes with its own QR harness. If your running a lightweight alternator or track wiring etc. this is a MUST have.
i need at least 6 orders to make it happen.
made in the USA.
HIGH pulse discharge
• Static capacity discharge < 1% per month
• Performance envelope of > 2Amps / Gram
• Lithium ION construction w/ ferrous nano doping
• Safe, will not start an energy chain
• Solid state construction
• Plug & Play replaces your SLA
• Operating Temperature: -50*C to 49*C (-58*F - 120*F)
• FAST charge rate under 30 minutes
Do NOT use a Trickle charger/or any charger intended for a sla, this will result in permanent damage to a Speedcell battery due to the high voltage cycling for sla (sealed lead acid) battery maintenance.
• Use only Speedcell authorized genuine chargers
• Disconnect the battery when not in use or static for more than 5 – 7 days, this will prevent over discharge due to parasitic draw. Over discharge will permanently damage you Speedcell Battery
• Speedcell Batteries, when disconnected from the vehicle, will have a shelf life of up to 10 years and will maintain 80% SOC (state of charge). as long as the battery is disconnected no maintenance charging is needed.
• All Speedcell Batteries arrive load tested and certified to within their operational envelope and come fully charged.
4 cell-$129 (track use, or small CC bike)
8cell-$199(Street use, large CC)
PM me for RC51 owner special pricing
2003 SP2: Everything I could find.
1991 Honda HawkGT
Dec. 2011&2013, Sep. 2015, May 2019 BOTM
Last edited by RC-DEVIL; 10-05-2016 at 08:03 AM.