Prices to follow in a day or two with shipping included per CONUS...Shipping overseas is doable as well...
Just wanted to get the bulk of the parts list on here and going....
From original bike listing to get an idea on some of it.......
There is a whole bunch involved in the engine build so trying to decide on what to do on listing that yet. Pm me for details if genuinely interested.
- CBR1KRR wheels with high-performance ceramic bearings -$400 plus shipping (2 sets available)
- All electrical components.....ECM, convertor, R&R, tilt sensor, relays etc....
- SP2 triples upper/lower and radial taper bearings installed -$150 shipped
- Sato low mount Ti mids with Ti Banzai cans -Fresh re-pack on right side can earlier this year, rash on left and right mid pipes. Not showroom parts but in good functional shape. $600 plus shipping complete
- Tank Small dent on left side, no pump or cap. $275 shipped
- Ohlins H0204 shock with spring number 1092-41/115 plus 2-3 extra springs included -SOLD
- Sato Reverse shift link SOLD
- OEM modified slimmed down wire harness to run off of engine kill switch and battery re-locate position SOLD
- Sato rearsets with spares (Silver) pics of spare parts to come SOLD
- Brembo 19x18 front forged brake M/C with folding lever SOLD
- Alum exhaust hangers SOLD
- Racing bodywork SOLD
- SP2 Header set -heat coated black SOLD
- Mike Furick HRC replica front mount radiator/oil cooler SOLD
- SP2 Fairing stay -very good condition and straight SOLD
- SP2 swing arm SOLD
- Turn One open c/f kevlar air box SOLD
- Woodcraft clip-ons SOLD
- Brembo P4 30/34 CNC billet calipers SOLD
- DHC Front-lower battery re-locate mount and newer battery SOLD
- Thorsten frame savers plus spare sliders SOLD
- Turn One c/f front snorkel intake SOLD
- PC III USB with custom map loaded SOLD
- PC quick shifter for Power Commander #4-101 pull style SOLD
- Cut-back OEM subframe with c/f panels SOLD
- Brembo 16x18 CNC Billet clutch M/C SOLD