Got to get this out of my basement...
Modified track bodywork with a solo headlight, rattle can paint job, definitely a Mad Max look.
I ran this set for many years on my street bike, to state the obvious, this set appeals to a rider that has more "simple" priorities in their bike. Dare I say, someone who prefers function over form, it takes about 2 minutes to remove the upper/lower and tail.
- Front fender NOT included.
- No fuel cap or fuel pump.
- Small crease in tank, front left (see pics)
- Stomp Grip installed on tank.
- Some of the Dzus fasteners are missing but the set still mounts securely.
- Tail is complete, with lid, bump pad is starting to peel off.
- Front blinkers in pics are NOT included.
- Headlight has a semi-professional look to it, clean on the outside, how it was mounted on the inside looks a little "messy", very secure though.
- Unknown brand frame slider INCLUDED.
- Large wing on right side is incomplete.
- Upper and lower are in overall good shape, never been down, some corners and edges are showing age and wear.
$450 shipped in CONUS, I'm willing to drive and hour or so for local delivery/pickup, $350, I have to assume shipping outside the US would be cost prohibitive...