1Likes
  • 1 Post By bpw

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 08-16-2016, 10:07 AM Thread Starter
bpw

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
Two brothers M-2 black series

Hey all, I have a deal here for someone ill explain. I bought a set of 2 bros pipes for my RC after my Ex destroyed mine. For the record I was very happy with my 2 bros system and Ive had several 2 bros pipes. So the set I bought the other day was the m-2 black series for the sp2 rc51. The company I bought from messed up and sent me a DRz system apparently they are close in part numbers. The guy was super cool and apologetic of course he took them back. In the mean time I bought another system. He was disappointed to lose the sale but understood why. If I had more money Id take advantage of the deal he offered me and just have a back up set of pipes. The system is new unused has been bought and returned though, it has all of the hardware and has not been installed its from a business that I have no affiliation with but I did have a good experience with on a bad purchase. Hes a stand up guy, so I'm trying to help him out and at the same time hook one of my RC brothers up with what in my opinion is a smoking ass deal. I told him I wouldn't roast him on Ebay I can tell he actually cares about his business and just made a simple mistake. He appreciated that and offered me the brand NEW system for... 414.00 shipped

Heres the catch, you gotta wait till Thursday when my pipes get here. Once those arrive and check out good then Ill put you in direct contact with the seller. I'm not trying to be involved or sell these myself just a really good deal Id like someone to get. So call dibs here but please be ready to pay on Thursday or Friday Id hate to see someone miss these cause someone called dibs but can't pay.

-Brian
asilven2334 likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 08-18-2016, 05:27 PM Thread Starter
bpw

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My pipes are here these are officially available, thought these would be spoken for in like an hour???
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 08-22-2016, 08:55 AM

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
I cant believe no one jumped on these....
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda RC51 Forum : RC51 Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode