Ehhh, in no hurry to sell, but have decided I'd like to attempt to pick up a RC51 Repsol bike that's for sale here in town...
2006 Honda CBR1000
Odometer Shows roughly 14,400 miles, but the bike has had the sprockets replaced since 5,800 miles. I'd say around 12,000 miles on the bike.
- Limited Blue/Yellow Paint Scheme
- Integrated Rear Signals
- HotBodies Flush-Mount Front Signals
- Scorpion Titanium Slip-on
- Pin-Striped Wheels
- Painted Seat Cowl(Pass. Seat Comes With It)
- 905 Race Rails(Powder-Coated Metallic Yellow)
- Factory HESD Steering Damper
- Now Has 1-Down, 2-Up Vortex Sprockets
- Shinko Raven Front/Rear Tires(Front Is New, Rear Is Newer, Slight Wear In Middle Tread)
- Oil/All Fluids Replaced Within Last 1200 Miles.
- Spark Plugs Recently Replaced
Tried teaching my girlfriend how to ride a few months ago, as she tried to turn in a parking lot, the weight off the bike got the best of her and she let it fall, went down at less than 10mph, scuffs on only fairing and stator case, nothing else was hurt, only cosmetic damage. It may or may not be replaced soon, a guy in town has a Blue/Yellow bike, waiting to see if I can get a few parts from him.
I'm In Joplin, MO, SW Corner... $7,300 FIRM. I can travel to meet.
Please Email Me At [email protected]
Clean Title, I Have Both Keys In My Possession. Also have most of the factory parts if you want them also, such as the exhaust and turn signals.