SP2 Underslung CNC caliper brackets 84mm - Honda RC51 Forum : RC51 Motorcycle Forums
 1Likes
  • 1 Post By Denver_larry
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 05-19-2017, 02:27 PM Thread Starter
Lifetime Premium
 
RC-DEVIL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: ATL
Posts: 2,299
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
Cool SP2 Underslung CNC caliper brackets 84mm

made by our very own SBKdrew, CNC machined to the highest quality. SP2 UNDERSLUNG CALIPER BRACKETS.

these will clear OEM wheels and fit 84mm billet or forged calipers. really trick.

I have 2 available, they are in silver/anodize color.

SOLD SOLD SOLD
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Andy hanger.jpg
Views:	128
Size:	12.7 KB
ID:	116722  


2003 SP2: Everything I could find.
1991 Honda HawkGT
2008 XR650L
Dec. 2011&2013, Sep. 2015, May 2019 BOTM

Last edited by RC-DEVIL; 08-23-2017 at 11:46 PM.
RC-DEVIL is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 05-19-2017, 03:01 PM
Premium Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: Denver, CO
Posts: 92
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
Lol!!!!!!!
RC-DEVIL likes this.
Denver_larry is offline  
post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 06-18-2017, 08:12 PM Thread Starter
Lifetime Premium
 
RC-DEVIL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: ATL
Posts: 2,299
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
bump to the top


2003 SP2: Everything I could find.
1991 Honda HawkGT
2008 XR650L
Dec. 2011&2013, Sep. 2015, May 2019 BOTM
RC-DEVIL is offline  
 
post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 07-27-2017, 08:13 AM
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 5
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
im new to the whole Rc51 team. I love this bracket but i need a caliper but dont know what will fit? Id like to buy but need to know what caliper will work? will any 84mm caliper bolt up or does it have to be a certain part # ? Please advise anyone!
Harbaugh80 is offline  
post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 07-27-2017, 10:09 AM Thread Starter
Lifetime Premium
 
RC-DEVIL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: ATL
Posts: 2,299
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harbaugh80 View Post
im new to the whole Rc51 team. I love this bracket but i need a caliper but dont know what will fit? Id like to buy but need to know what caliper will work? will any 84mm caliper bolt up or does it have to be a certain part # ? Please advise anyone!
these will fit Brembo and Beringer 84mm calipers

popular choice is forged Brembo p4 vs. the more expensive billet options.

I ran a Beringer on this, but really most any 84mm caliper should be ok.


2003 SP2: Everything I could find.
1991 Honda HawkGT
2008 XR650L
Dec. 2011&2013, Sep. 2015, May 2019 BOTM
RC-DEVIL is offline  
post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 07-27-2017, 05:15 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Edmonton, AB
Posts: 1,503
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 323 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by RC-DEVIL View Post
these will fit Brembo and Beringer 84mm calipers

popular choice is forged Brembo p4 vs. the more expensive billet options.

I ran a Beringer on this, but really most any 84mm caliper should be ok.


it's not a p4, it's a p2 (p means piston btw)

the 84mm mount brembo p2 (two piston) 34 (34mm piston) is the one you're after. As seen below


HARD RACING PERFORMANCE / HARD CORE SPORTS SHOPPING CART - Brembo 34mm Cast Alum. REAR Brake Caliper - BLACK (Free Express Shipping) 20.6951.12


they are also available in billet

HARD RACING PERFORMANCE / HARD CORE SPORTS SHOPPING CART - Brembo "HP" BILLET Supersport REAR Brake Caliper (FREE EXPRESS SHIPPING)120.A441.XX
Wibbly is online now  
post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 07-27-2017, 10:08 PM
Senior Member
 
10THbikE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Vacaville Ca.
Posts: 226
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
Garage
Will this fit a Beringer 2D caliper and BST wheel combo? I ordered the Beringer and underslung bracket from Superbike Unlimited but the top of the Beringer just tags the 4 rotor mounts on the BST wheel. Been trying to get them to fix for 3 months and am just about ready to give up. The Brembo caliper looks smaller in the area where the Beringer touches so I guess I could spend more big $$ and go that way but if this one will fit and you have one left that seems a better option for me. The Beringer is apparently 4-5 ounces lighter than the Brembo billet unit so I'd like to keep it.
10THbikE is offline  
post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 07-27-2017, 11:32 PM Thread Starter
Lifetime Premium
 
RC-DEVIL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: ATL
Posts: 2,299
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10THbikE View Post
Will this fit a Beringer 2D caliper and BST wheel combo? I ordered the Beringer and underslung bracket from Superbike Unlimited but the top of the Beringer just tags the 4 rotor mounts on the BST wheel. Been trying to get them to fix for 3 months and am just about ready to give up. The Brembo caliper looks smaller in the area where the Beringer touches so I guess I could spend more big $$ and go that way but if this one will fit and you have one left that seems a better option for me. The Beringer is apparently 4-5 ounces lighter than the Brembo billet unit so I'd like to keep it.
yes this will work on that application


2003 SP2: Everything I could find.
1991 Honda HawkGT
2008 XR650L
Dec. 2011&2013, Sep. 2015, May 2019 BOTM
RC-DEVIL is offline  
post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old 08-09-2017, 10:22 AM Thread Starter
Lifetime Premium
 
RC-DEVIL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: ATL
Posts: 2,299
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
bump to the top


2003 SP2: Everything I could find.
1991 Honda HawkGT
2008 XR650L
Dec. 2011&2013, Sep. 2015, May 2019 BOTM
RC-DEVIL is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Honda RC51 Forum : RC51 Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome