RC51 Forums banner

Quick releases for tank and seat

18K views 88 replies 28 participants last post by  SPeter1 
#1 ·
I have made a few more sets of the QRs. These will allow you to remove the seat and tank without using any tools. Made from EN AW 2007 / 7075 aluminium. Rubber grommets/tank bracket not included.
Price is $55 US incl. shipping.
Shipping in an airbubble envelope, regular mail, no tracking.
The 2 pins for the front of the tank cannot be used when a steering damper is mounted in front of the tank. I can sell a set with the rear tank pin and the seat pins for $45 US incl. shipping, please contact me.

See less See more
Reactions: kwtoxman
#2 ·
A few more sets available.

#4 ·
Few more sets available.

#6 ·
The bracket is on your bike at the rear of the tank, and therefore not included in the sale.
The long pin replaces the long M6 bolt and nut in this bracket.
Yes, still available.

#7 ·
Understood and thank you for the clarification. I have not been around the bike long enough to have the tank off unfortunately. Looks like a nice set up and I will most likely be making an order once I'm home and see whats there.

It really surprises me that these bikes did not come with a steering stabilizer from the factory. For all Honda put into these why would they have left that out?

#8 ·
Okay, just let me know when you are ready to order. I always try to keep a few sets in stock.
Usually I can ship the same day, but next week I am in France till the 17th (cycling on the Mont Ventoux).

#10 ·
Few more sets available.

#11 ·
Few more sets available.

#12 ·
3 sets available.

#14 ·
4 sets available.

#15 ·
3 sets available

#18 ·
PMs sent to both.

#20 ·
Last set in stock reserved for you, PM sent.

Reactions: jeosbor1
#25 ·
PM sent.

#22 ·
I will be back home next week.
I think I have 1 set in stock atm, I will contact you next week.

#26 ·
PM sent.

#24 ·
Awaiting payment for the last set, I will have more in 1 or 2 weeks.

#28 ·
Available again.

#30 ·
4 sets available.