RC51 Forums banner

HondaRacing JoeRocket "Woody" Jackets (L&XL)

5K views 14 replies 5 participants last post by  nigelrb 
#1 · (Edited)
I bought these many years ago because i liked the style/fit/period-correctness so much. If you are really into RC's like me, it really gets your jollies off>:)>:)

JoeRocket Jackets-textile/armored
(long discontinued NOS)

these fit true to casual jacket size, for example if wear a XL in a fleece/hoody/jacket i will most likely be a XL in this riding jacket.

Official Honda AMA gear
-vented
-CE Armored spine/shoulder/elbows etc.
-zip out liner
-provision for Zip-in pants
-interior pockets
-truly period-correct for the RC51 enthusiast, same style as used by Hayden, Duhamel etc.
-essentially a must-have if you own a 2004 Nicky Edition

I have personally slid one at 60+mph; they work great and are nice quality!

I only have XL remaining.

$250 INCLUDING SHIPPING for anywhere in the USA

all sales 100% final. no returns. no exchanges.

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
Awesome. I love the idea of matching a jacket to a bike like this. I just bought a 2005 but this jackets makes me want to buy a Nicky edition just to pair it with the jacket!!!

Is this all leather? And dang, all the pics in this forum are super small.

I bought these many years ago because i liked the style/fit/period-correctness so much. If you are really into RC's like me, it really gets your jollies off>:)>:)

JoeRocket Jackets-textile/armored
(long discontinued NOS)

these fit true to casual jacket size, for example if wear a XL in a fleece/hoody/jacket i will most likely be a XL in this riding jacket.

Official Honda AMA gear
-vented
-CE Armored spine/shoulder/elbows etc.
-zip out liner
-provision for Zip-in pants
-interior pockets
-truly period-correct for the RC51 enthusiast, same style as used by Hayden, Duhamel etc.
-essentially a must-have if you own a 2004 Nicky Edition

I have personally slid one at 60+mph; they work great and are nice quality!

I have a Large and XL.

$275 INCLUDING SHIPPING for anywhere in the USA
Or cash pickup in Atlanta-$250

#5 ·
these are textile, the red stripes are a synthetic leather type material

let me know if you want one, i have L and XL

#6 · (Edited)
I'm good. Just bumping it and giving some love at the same time. About a month ago I was nearly killed. Run off the highway. I broke 4 ribs, my collarbone and shoulder blade. After all the pain I've been through I'll be buying the A-Stars Tech-Air Race airbag system and it requires a compatible jacket. I never want to go through that again. GLWS.

#13 ·
Holy crap! How did I miss this?

Sadly I am sure that shipping and customs would just about double the price. Any possible way around that?

I have 'imported' a Pit Bull stand before, and also an MV battery tender and been hammered by costs. The interest in this jacket is that it will suit my OCD to match my Erion!

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.