FS: Custom Trailer Mount for all years of RC51/SP - Honda RC51 Forum : RC51 Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 06-05-2018, 03:26 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
FS: Custom Trailer Mount for all years of RC51/SP

Bought this custom trailer mount back in the ROGUE days for my 2004 RC51 but never used it. Sold my RC51 so no longer need it. Custom fabricated trailer mount for securing all years of Honda RC51 to trailer deck by rear axle space in swingarm. I painted it with several coats of primer and red paint, and finished with custom wood, stained plugs. Looks really nice. Includes grey conduit for storage and carrying. Measurements: 13.75” inside space for rear wheel and swingarm; 11.75” axle height; 14.25” max height; 17” max width and 15.74” max depth. Simply bolt to your trailer deck (mounting bolts not included), roll rear wheel of RC51 into space between triangles, run included bolt through axle space and secure with included nut and washers. $100.00 obo.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3950.jpg
Views:	112
Size:	90.0 KB
ID:	127987   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3951.jpg
Views:	100
Size:	87.8 KB
ID:	127989   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3952.jpg
Views:	84
Size:	91.4 KB
ID:	127991   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3953.jpg
Views:	96
Size:	90.4 KB
ID:	127993   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3954.jpg
Views:	61
Size:	90.8 KB
ID:	127995  

Last edited by Crazychester; 06-07-2018 at 04:45 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 06-09-2018, 11:13 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Just a bump and some follow up info. I purchased this raw, unpainted trailer mount for $75 from a guy on the old Rogue site. He sold a few to members. Never mounted it to my trailer but decided to clean it up so I did all the paint work and had a professional woodworker buddy of mine make the custom wood plugs for the top. I also added the gray conduit to make it a little easier to carry. It's nice to not have to strap down the rear of your bike and compress the rear suspension. I'll ship to buyer at actual shipping cost.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda RC51 Forum : RC51 Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode