RC51 Forums banner

SP2 Part out - Tons of Aftermarket parts

1K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  82Cycles 
#1 · (Edited)
Have an 02 that I bought to rebuild (had waterwetter in it over winter it cracked something internal, oil got milky) Bought other SP1 motor and started to swap and got busy, lost interest in finishing. Before I list everything on the bay I figure I'll give first crack here.

Not sure if I should list the whole bike since its a whole bike.

Wheels, Parts Motors, Frame, Subframe

Highlights
Sato rearsets - Silver (small rash on end of one peg) - $sold
Two Brothers High mount Silver with peg delete mounts - (good shape some rash on edge) - $sold
PCIII - $sold
K&N filters $40
Vortex Clip Ons BLK - $sold
CRG levers (no rash) Silver - $sold
Hot Bodies race Tail painted silver to match body - $100

Have the 2 Motors also. In Raleigh area

Have wheel set also

Anything else just inquire Ebay ID is same as on here if you want to see fb Can take pics of whatever you need

Will post pics when I get home

Thx Brian

See less See more
#3 ·
Pics of exhaust, clip ons and rearsets please.

Have an 02 that I bought to rebuild (had waterwetter in it over winter it cracked something internal, oil got milky) Bought other SP1 motor and started to swap and got busy, lost interest in finishing. Before I list everything on the bay I figure I'll give first crack here.

Not sure if I should list the whole bike since its a whole bike.

Highlights
Sato rearsets - Silver (small rash on end of one peg) - $250
Two Brothers High mount Silver with peg delete mounts - (good shape some rash on edge) - $300
PCIII - $150
K&N filters $40
Vortex Clip Ons BLK - $60
CRG levers (no rash) Silver - $60
Hot Bodies race Tail painted silver to match body - $100

Have the 2 Motors also. In Raleigh area

Anything else just inquire Ebay ID is same as on here if you want to see fb Can take pics of whatever you need

Will post pics when I get home

Thx Brian

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.