RC51 Forums banner

FS: Headlights SOLD 6-25-2020

897 views 6 replies 3 participants last post by  Trace 
#1 ·
Selling a very nice pair of headlights that I bought a decade ago for spares. Fortunately I never needed them.

All boxed up and ready to send to you via UPS.

$199 for the pair, plus shipping. I won't sell them individually. Ron Ayers sells them new for $185 each. Plus the socket, the rubber cover, and the bulb adds another $30 or so.

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
Trace... didnt see anything look bad in the pictures. Any scratches on the lenses that dont show up in the photos?

#5 ·
That's a legitimate question, because it's hard to photograph a crystal clear lens. But the answer is no. These headlights are perfect. Minty!

Incidentally, they are now wrapped in that annoying, clingy industrial strength Saran Wrap-ish stuff to prevent the packing material from scuffing said lenses during gentle :surprise: UPS transit.

#6 ·
Thanks Trace... I'm debating and checking my finances. I have a set of Euro running lights that go in the headlamp upper corners and may decide to do the mod and I'll need another set of headlamps to modify to accept them.

#7 · (Edited)
That's a cool mod. Been a while since I've seen it discussed (maybe since the Speedzilla days, even!), but cool nonetheless.

My payment plan (for you) is this: You say you want 'em, I send via UPS. Then I tell you the shipping cost and you do a single PPal to me. For that matter, since you are concerned about any scuffs on the lens we'll wait until you get them and approve before you pay anything.

Lemme know.

Attachments

Reactions: Joe XR
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.