re: Rc wheel - Honda RC51 Forum : RC51 Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 22 (permalink) Old 03-02-2013, 05:27 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Smile re: Rc wheel

I am looking for a 6 spoke RC 51 front wheel at a reasonable price preferably in Canada.
Thanks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 22 (permalink) Old 03-02-2013, 12:25 PM
Banned

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Since your other thread got totally derailed...did you need the swing arm still? Because Duckhunter still has it.
Don't know know about a wheel but someone may chime in.
Where in Vancouver are you located?
Can you post some pics of your bike?

I may know of a Rickman gas tank and/or a front nose piece local.

post #3 of 22 (permalink) Old 03-02-2013, 12:30 PM
Lifetime Premium

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 162 Post(s)
Garage
Yeah Rickman !!! You never got back to me on that swingarm..... ???

Nobody.... check your damn phone.... sent you a text and pics to your email... Sheeesh.

-2001 Honda RC51 sp1 " Slightly Modified "
-2001 Honda 929RR Erion Edition
DuckHunterComposites

post #4 of 22 (permalink) Old 03-02-2013, 12:52 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duckhunter View Post
Yeah Rickman !!! You never got back to me on that swingarm..... ???

Nobody.... check your damn phone.... sent you a text and pics to your email... Sheeesh.
Got it buddy...now let's try not to derail this thread.

post #5 of 22 (permalink) Old 03-02-2013, 03:25 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobody View Post
Since your other thread got totally derailed...did you need the swing arm still? Because Duckhunter still has it.
Don't know know about a wheel but someone may chime in.
Where in Vancouver are you located?
Can you post some pics of your bike?

I may know of a Rickman gas tank and/or a front nose piece local.
Sorry nobody,I am in Surrey,
My son also rides and he sent me one from a GIXXER so no I don't need it Duckhunter I am good for a swing arm, as for the bike it's in Jamaica and the stuff I am getting is for the rebuild, it has no motor just a frame so I am also looking for a 900 honda oil cool or a 92 GIXXER 1100 to stuff in, if you could send me a picture of the tank I might buy it as mine is rusted out from sitting since 1978.

Last edited by Rickman; 03-02-2013 at 03:32 PM.
post #6 of 22 (permalink) Old 03-02-2013, 04:22 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickman View Post
Sorry nobody,I am in Surrey,
My son also rides and he sent me one from a GIXXER so no I don't need it Duckhunter I am good for a swing arm, as for the bike it's in Jamaica and the stuff I am getting is for the rebuild, it has no motor just a frame so I am also looking for a 900 honda oil cool or a 92 GIXXER 1100 to stuff in, if you could send me a picture of the tank I might buy it as mine is rusted out from sitting since 1978.
The tank and fairing are at my buddies shop...if he still has it it's been years but there is still a chance.

As for a 900 Honda oil cooler do you mean CB900? My buddy has one of the only true motorcycle wrecking/service shops in the lower mainland.

Supersport Motorcycles in Langley I worked there in 1995 to 1999 he had so much old stock from motorcycles of the 70's and 80's he just may have that oil cooler your looking for as well.

Get your son to call him his name is Dave he is a little abrasive and cranky at times but he knows his stuff and if he has it his pricing will be more than fair or if you can hang tough I will see him next week, as I have to spoon on some new tires on my wheels and I can ask him directly and message you.

I can ask about the motor also...

post #7 of 22 (permalink) Old 03-02-2013, 05:00 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
The tank and fairing are at my buddies shop...if he still has it it's been years but there is still a chance.

As for a 900 Honda oil cooler do you mean CB900? My buddy has one of the only true motorcycle wrecking/service shops in the lower mainland.

Supersport Motorcycles in Langley I worked there in 1995 to 1999 he had so much old stock from motorcycles of the 70's and 80's he just may have that oil cooler your looking for as well.

Get your son to call him his name is Dave he is a little abrasive and cranky at times but he knows his stuff and if he has it his pricing will be more than fair or if you can hang tough I will see him next week, as I have to spoon on some new tires on my wheels and I can ask him directly and message you.

I can ask about the motor also...
I am looking for the CB 900 motor the last one before they went water cool not the oil cooler and I spoke to Dave already he has nothing, still would like to here about the tank.
post #8 of 22 (permalink) Old 03-02-2013, 05:17 PM
Banned

Quote:
I am looking for the CB 900 motor the last one before they went water cool not the oil cooler and I spoke to Dave already he has nothing, still would like to here about the tank.
I figured as SuperDave is pretty much the go to guy for that sort of stuff, well at least since Daytona went tits up and came back.

Have you contacted Al at Performance Motorcycles? He and I go way back...he had two bike I've been trying to snag from him for the last say 16 years or so.

An RC30 yes an RC which will be mine one day he and I both know it. and a still in the crate http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suzuk...50RK#section_2 yes I have seen this bike with my own two eyes and have been bugging him since 1995 to sell it to me. I don't know if he still has the Gixxer but I know he still has the RC.

You never know...

post #9 of 22 (permalink) Old 03-03-2013, 01:57 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
I figured as SuperDave is pretty much the go to guy for that sort of stuff, well at least since Daytona went tits up and came back.

Have you contacted Al at Performance Motorcycles? He and I go way back...he had two bike I've been trying to snag from him for the last say 16 years or so.

An RC30 yes an RC which will be mine one day he and I both know it. and a still in the crate http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suzuk...50RK#section_2 yes I have seen this bike with my own two eyes and have been bugging him since 1995 to sell it to me. I don't know if he still has the Gixxer but I know he still has the RC.

You never know...
Where is he located??
post #10 of 22 (permalink) Old 03-03-2013, 01:00 PM
Banned

Quote:
Where is he located??
I think somewhere in Surrey...I'm not quite sure. I may have a contact number as he is a friend on Facebook I can message him.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda RC51 Forum : RC51 Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode