WTB: Triple Tree Clamp & Gauge Cluster - Honda RC51 Forum : RC51 Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 12-13-2009, 10:13 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
WTB: Triple Tree Clamp & Gauge Cluster

I'm looking for a triple tree clamp and a gauge cluster. i can either purchase the item from you or I prefer that we can work out a trade. I need the items so then I can make a template from them. I will pay for the shipping for the item to be shipped to me and I will pay for the item to be returned. I will also give you a free carbon fiber cover just for helping me out.

Most people are cautious to let someone "borrow" something when they do not know me. Some of you may have seen my parts offered online. I am not looking to rip anyone off. I am just looking to get the templates then return the item since it will be of no use to me after I'm done. I have made this deal with many people from various forums to obtain different templates. Now it's time to get the RC51 templates.

Please let me know if anyone has these parts and contact me. I would like to get them ASAP.

Thanks,
SKUR
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 12-23-2009, 08:06 PM Thread Starter

anyone? I have a lot of people waiting for the covers but no one has a spare clamp or cluster.
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 01-10-2010, 12:38 AM Thread Starter

Just picked up a triple clamp. Just need the gauge cluster now. Let me kow if anyone has one. It could come off of a damaged bike and be banged up alot. I just need the shape from the top cover to make gauge covers from.

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 03-16-2010, 09:51 PM

i have a cluster. i would be willing to send you the top part. i would disassemble it and just send you the top part. will that work?
[email protected]
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 03-16-2010, 10:27 PM Thread Starter

Yes that would probably work. Please email me at [email protected] and we'll work out the details.

Thanks,
SKUR
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 04-02-2010, 09:41 AM Thread Starter

I got the designs for both the triple tree and gauge cluster. Thank you [email protected] for helping me out with the gauges. The cover will be cut today.

Thanks,
SKUR
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda RC51 Forum : RC51 Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode