Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Frankfurt, Germany
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
Looking for a Honda service book
Anyone have a Honda service manual (or manual set, if that applies) for sale? Needs to be factory, the parts-store books make great wheel stops and are handy for soaking up oil spills, but the buck stops there. Thanks, all.
2006 Black Edition SP2
- Stickerless black...giggity
- Assorted stone chips
- Multicolor bug splats, updated weekly
- Custom boot scratches and crash marks on the tailpiece
- Scuffed bar weights & brake lever from asphalt acrobatics
- Road grime under the fender and tail
- Leo Vince exhaust
- Otherwise OEM, not gonna make BOTY any time soon
HOE-LEE SHEE-YIT, the TORQUE!!!