RC51 Forums banner

European parts

4K views 22 replies 7 participants last post by  Scottm 
#1 ·
Anyone have access to a left handle bar control? Looking for euro high beam flasher.

Tanks!

#6 ·
What's there to be confused about? I gave you a retailer and PN.

But to clarify, I'm just trying to assist you in your quest by passing on the aforementioned information that I received when I inquired about the product. While also including the facts that I do not have first hand knowledge of that PN being what we are both looking for and that I have looked into it and I feel that it is the right PN.

But feel free to do your own research Mr. Gimmie :rolleyes::rolleyes:

#13 ·
That part number is for the non-high beam flasher control. Meaning it doesn't have the left index finger trigger switch. Thus is isn't what I need bud.

Here is the part number I need:35020-MCF-E20
SWITCH/CABLE - VTR 1000 SP2 VTR1000SP6 2006 EUROPE - VTR1000SP6 - Genuine Honda spare parts

So, I did my own research and am nearly certain the Canadian version doesn't have the passing flasher switch as desired. But then again maybe I'm wrong. It does happen. Please see above.

Mr. G

#16 ·
Yes. It was removed from a 2003 RC by the gentleman I purchased it from (who was a Brit that lived here). It requires some wiring voodoo on a U.S. Version bike, but will work if you know how. Probably why I have procrastinated undertaking the swap - I am no electrical genius and I never bothered him for his schematic.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.