RC51 Forums banner

Yikes!

4K views 13 replies 10 participants last post by  white91formula 
#1 ·
#3 ·
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, WHY? They should do interviews/background checks to find out the new owners intentions on anyone buying an RC.

On a serious note, it is a shame and think a bike like that is pointless and disgusting, but to each his own. I'm sure there are plenty of people out there that would look at my RC and ask WHY? and think it was stupid looking and a big waste of money.
I do wonder what the motor mods are. Drag bikes are not my thing, but some of the motor work can be impressive, even if it is a light bulb.

#5 ·
all modifcations done by hand? good because i thought he did it by foot or with a robot.

#13 ·
I think it looks amazing. I'm going to buy it and cruise to the Indy MotoGP on it. I know you will all be jealous of me. It does look like a blank canvas right now though so I will probably put a load of Chinese writing all over it. Translation of which will be 'Douche Bag'. lol.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.