RC51 Forums banner

Holy krap!!!!

4K views 18 replies 8 participants last post by  Duckhunter 
#1 · (Edited)
#2 ·
x2....wow that was close

#3 ·
Sweet. He didn't even let off the throttle either. He kept going.

#5 · (Edited)
I am with 92VFR on this, I would have at least got outta this gas and did evasive action, If you watch very close, he actually starts braking while reading what the bike is going to do, also slight movment from the bars as he is not sure which way to go and just drives on through.

#9 ·
Those guys are freaking NUTZ!!!

#15 · (Edited)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=SIUTXIsJz3o

This guy is a local here in Victoria, he posted this up on youtube....
well, the local media and every cop in the area went on a huge freak out on all sport bikes, speed limits, more strict motorcycle license rules/guidelines, higher fines....you name it they wanted it.

they tracked this guy down.....through information they got from all that were witness to it.
The rider in the video, was 22 year old, no license, no insurance and prohibited from driving....with 25 prior incidents with police while on sport bikes, and the bike was in mom's name......she got all the tickets. He got off scott free because the court rejected the video evidence........????
I could not believe it all when it happened. Makes me ever more so careful while I am out though.
The kid had the bike taken, and sold at police auction....Mommy got slapped with over $3000 in fines as they proved the bike was the one in the video from distinguishing marks.
Just wanted to share it as it was a local news-breaker here....this guy was a real class 1 grade A moron with a huge death wish, willing to risk it all and take you out with him if he messed up.

True story......!!!

#17 ·
Real Nancy Boy that dipshit. His momma's name was on the bike's registration too. That's a big reason why I get away with all kinds of shit on my Goldwing and only get a finger wave from the Leo's and I can't spit sideways on the SP. A guy up north of Ft McMurray got road blocked last summer doing 265 kph on Hwy63. Haven't heard what he got (but I'd suggest life):mad:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.